Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Sorry for Spam, my phone is tripping

Brazil Authentic size M(all)

Been on the lookout for one of these, haven't had any luck yet. If someone would be willing to scoop me a M I would be forever grateful.

Sorry if this isn't appropriate for the thread: I have a LG Waldo BNWT and I'm looking for an XL Waldo BNWT. Let me know if anyone is willing to trade sizes. Thanks

How's the sizing on Nike soccer jerseys? I usually wear a medium in Adidas soccer jerseys. I'm thinking of buying some at Todofut. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nerd.gif
  If anyone can help me with any Barca jersey in a Large from Ross, I could make it worth your trouble, please pm me 

Ross on Weslayan in Houston has the 2012 USA away in medium, 2014 Brazil home in XL, 2013 Netherlands away in M, 2014 England away in M and L, and 2014 Argentina home in L.

Anyone know of a place in Philly that puts name kits onto Jerseys? Not sure I trust myself getting them straight and centered :lol:.

Anyone know of a place in Philly that puts name kits onto Jerseys? Not sure I trust myself getting them straight and centered
laugh.gif
If you're anywhere near the Union stadium in Chester, then you can try their team store.

I'm near Stub Hub Center, and I usually get my LA Galaxy namesets pressed at the Team LA store there. They said they can even order other MLS namesets. I'm just not sure about other national team kits (I get my other namesets pressed at another store), but it's worth a shot.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a place in Philly that puts name kits onto Jerseys? Not sure I trust myself getting them straight and centered :lol: .
If you're anywhere near the Union stadium in Chester, then you can try their team store.

I'm near Stub Hub Center, and I usually get my LA Galaxy namesets pressed at the Team LA store there. They said they can even order other MLS namesets. I'm just not sure about other national team kits (I get my other namesets pressed at another store), but it's worth a shot.
I work in DE and pass right by Chester/the stadium so I'll check it out next week. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom