Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Some of my collection...started Jan of 2013

Last edited:
I say we start a ROSS group chat.
That way we can post of photos of what we see in the store and those who are looking can see right away.
I saw some things today but all were nowhere near me and I don't know when I'll be that way again but there's like a good 4 that are close by me that I try to frequent.
Group chat where? I want to be in that group

Ross at Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, TX has Austria 2013 small (unusually small crest), Slovakia 2013 small (I need a large with a Hamsik nameset) home, South Korea away 2014 XL, Spartak Moscow 2014/15 home XL (I wish it was a large:pimp: ), Brazil authentic home 2014 size large and small (can't get past that stupid v neck), the usual US authentic 2012 away several sizes, US home polo 2014 several sizes. They also had FC Dallas 2012 away Formotion SZ large and Houston Dynamo away 2013? Formotion. I went ahead and grabbed a Holland away 2014 replica and the U.S. home 2014 replica and also a Man City string bag for $4.99. I've been going to my local Ross in Sherman, TX a couple times a week for about 10yrs but the Grapevine store I went to yesterday had the biggest selection of jerseys I've ever seen. Since this store is in a mall and only 5 stores down from where my wife works I will not be speaking to her for a couple of months.

Smh. I was just there last Wednesday and all they had was 2 Brazils and 1 Greece from the WC. Gotta head back soon. I'm moving to Frisco next month. Will be checking out that Ross frequently.

Hey, guys! I'm new to posting here but I've been keeping up with the thread for a couple months now. I'm west of the Disney World area and I haven't had any luck finding any blue US Centennial match shorts in medium. I really don't want to pay $50 on ebay when I know it's just being turned around for ridiculous profit. I'd be willing to pay someone or possibly trade something if someone could help another US fan out here!

And I've got an extra Waldo shirt in L if anyone is interested. It's got a Dempsey Centennial nameset on it though that wasn't applied properly, still better than a blank block though IMO!

since when did Ross get such an abundance of football shirts??

I remember back in 2012 or so there were a few random USA shirts, but nothing to the scale of what it is now 
laugh.gif

@LuisFigo  I tried the tip you gave me on reapplying the screen print to my Kane jersey and it worked, thanks very much 

Last edited:
New pick ups

- 2013/14 Galatasaray home player issue jersey.

So hard to find a name set for this kit, im looking for a Sneijder name set but its almost impossible to find a Spor toto Super Lig name set instead of the European (UCL) name set.

it'll be hard for me to find the Turkish flag patch, as well as the Spor Toto Super Lig patch, although i found one, i dont know if its legit, and also the "Ulker" sponsor print, which is also impossible to find.. wish someone did custom printing :frown: Looks so plain and blahhh to me without these things :'(

Ill have to wait for the outcome.

- Custom Chanel designer jersey, something different. its obviously not officially licensed but i love it!

Last edited:
Some of my collection...started Jan of 2013

Great collection fam, i see you reppin that DCU in there, my man!! I'm a season ticket holder, been following the squad since i was a young buck back in 95.

Just do yourself a favor and toss that Columbus crew kit in the trash and you good (since they're a rival) lol...

New pick ups

- Custom Chanel designer jersey, something different. its obviously not officially licensed but i love it!
Info on where you scooped this??? Pretty Effin Dope...

Recently bought a pair of Celtic shorts from a Nike outlet, tagged as a L but I didn't bother to look at the marked size in the shorts.  Right after I cut the tag I noticed they were actually a M 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom