Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Planning on going to the DC united game next Tuesday, hopefully I can pick up a Jersey

Anyone know where I can get a Porto shirt from this season just gone?

Looking for a Queresma, Jackson or Danilo one.

Cheers

Anyone know where I can get a Porto shirt from this season just gone?

Looking for a Queresma, Jackson or Danilo one.

Cheers

Ebay has some, pretty pricey. WSS had em on sale but no official namesets. I NEED an Herrera Porto kit ASAP myself...

Both of these are on eBay. So unbelievably tempting but £70 each :frown:

Both of these are on eBay. So unbelievably tempting but £70 each
frown.gif
Dont do it.  I got a moutinho and the nameset has some sort of tribal print.  its very light and subtle.  cant really tell from the pictures you posted but it doesnt look like it has it. 

Info on where you scooped this??? Pretty Effin Dope...
@Atmos That Chanel jersey goes hard. I see them on IG all the time. quality looks
pimp.gif
Thank you guys!

For the people who have DMed me, my friend in Japan got it from a small street brand reseller store. I dont have any additional info on it.

All i know is, i have seen it on instagram couple of times. There are original sellers that make these custom jerseys that sold them through instagram with a link.

As soon as they released they sold out quick, and they deleted the link they have provided to purchase the jersey.

The original seller also stated that there are other people selling fake ones (even though its not an officially licensed product) with lower quality and wrong font for the "CHANEL" logo.

I found small authentic Brazil away if anyone is interested? Looking to trade for something else in my size. Rare size and jersey 

Did an outlet check at Camarillo
Nike : city powder blue jerseys for $19.99, few smaller sizes, plenty xls
Zenit - blue with collar 19.99 select sizes

Adidas : buy one get one 50% off
Lots of Real Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea ( priced at 59.99) so $100 gets you 2 jerseys

Both of these are on eBay. So unbelievably tempting but £70 each :frown:

These are so sick. I've had the purple James in my cart for a few days now but it worries me that the seller only has one pic for most of the jerseys. He has a ridiculous Porto selection though.

Last edited:
if anyone runs across a USA home white polo jersey in a small and wouldnt mind, please lmk. The ross in burke has brazil replicas in large, spain home in XL, and home england medium.

Did an outlet check at Camarillo
Nike : city powder blue jerseys for $19.99, few smaller sizes, plenty xls
Zenit - blue with collar 19.99 select sizes

Adidas : buy one get one 50% off
Lots of Real Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea ( priced at 59.99) so $100 gets you 2 jerseys
im surprised you found the Zenit kit

I have 2 outlets where i live and i have not yet seen any kits :frown:

I bought some WC 2014 patches off ysanchezr76 on eBay a while back and it looks like he's sold out. Does anyone know where I can get any that are comparable? I'm also looking for Champions League patches for my purple Man City jersey. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom