Official Soccer Jersey Thread

CFS sale

Inter Milan 2010/11 Away Shirt #55 Yuto Nagatomo
Serie A patch, Scudetto patch, Coccorda patch, FIFA Club World Cup patch. 

Involved 4 shops.  Looks quite congested on a S size shirt lol.

Nike needs to hurry up and release these third kits so I can cop the Man City third with Champions League printing 
laugh.gif

With the De Bruyne nameset too 
nerd.gif
i honestly think Nike did a bad job on these third  kits.

All these boring templates this season as well as it was last season.

They all look the same, plain and boring IMO :frown:

Adidas did a better job and i dont even really like any of them except Bayern and Chelsea.

I feel what you're saying, i'm actually a big fan of the third kit template this year especially the full look with the way the shorts fade into the socks IMO. But Adidas did good as well I'm considering getting a Juve 3rd with a Pogba name set when they relase

juve 3rd looks good. being a bayern fan i can't complain with the third, although last years was better imo. still cant get over the fact that they just did the same jersey for man u and bayerns 3rds. so lazy for 2 of the biggest clubs in the world :smh:

Reminiscent of the Real Madrid 11/12 Away, my fav away kit RM ever wore. :smokin

Are they wearing the Gold name set with that third??

I feel what you're saying, i'm actually a big fan of the third kit template this year especially the full look with the way the shorts fade into the socks IMO. But Adidas did good as well I'm considering getting a Juve 3rd with a Pogba name set when they relase
juve 3rd looks good. being a bayern fan i can't complain with the third, although last years was better imo. still cant get over the fact that they just did the same jersey for man u and bayerns 3rds. so lazy for 2 of the biggest clubs in the world
mean.gif
maybe ill like them after seeing them on the pitch.

Kits do tend to grown on me during the season so we'll see :smile:

Not feeling nike's third jerseys this season, Really liked most of last season's third jerseys. Had to cop man u's after first seeing them on field.

Grabbed the PSG Home Authentic, fits so damn nice. :pimp:

Also picked up the new Puma Arsenal replica. Puma replicas fit better than Nike and Adidas replicas. A lot more fitted to my surprise.

Anyone know how to use a visa gift card in addition to a credit/debit card on world soccershop? Thanks

:lol: i found a 3XL of that same jersey last month at my ross. it was tagged at like $10.99 too. grabbed it for someone on FB

Back
Top Bottom