Official Soccer Jersey Thread

im 100% certain the large sponsor logo on the front of these jerseys is the reason why I just can't get into them the way I do with NBA/NHL/NFL/MLB jerseys. Can you imagine sponsor-free futbol jerseys?? My pockets would be in trouble.
Ditto here, wish instead of the large sponsors, they had a medium sized team/city logos. I like national jerseys better. Don't enjoy being some walking billboard. I can't tell you the amount of times someone's asked me if I work for AIG or Emirates Airlines or if I'm from Qatar. No sponsors with just a tiny crest looks a bit too plain, that's why I'd rather have some team logo on the chest. It's a lot of cash, obviously there's no going back. Unfortunately it's inevitable for the NBA, NFL etc..

I'm in the minority here but i dont mind the chevy logo at all and being a MUFC fan i like how its unique to MUFC
Same here, I'd rather have a logo than just a company's text. I prefer something like Bayern's TMobile logo. Would've preferred smaller logos on both though.

I'm in the minority here but i dont mind the chevy logo at all and being a MUFC fan i like how its unique to MUFC
It's weird that they dont even sell Chevy in England too
I'm pretty sure they do. I've seen a dealership last time I visited London town and chevys on the streets.

Went to Hong Kong for work and brought along a bunch of shirts to get customized.

Thanks to a fellow nter for hooking it up with the 3rd juventus. Added the nameset

Had this for years but never posted this until I just added the patches.

Also just added hazard

Wanted to add patches but the prices were insane.

Paid more to get pirlo added than the $15 I paid at Ross for this jersey

09/10 Real Madrid away

Last years porto. I had the option of getting it without the sponsor

Picked this up from nikes 20% off clearance sale

Felt stupid wearing a Waldo with a huge white space that I barely even wore it. So glad I found this at a normal price.

Went to Hong Kong for work and brought along a bunch of shirts to get customized.

Thanks to a fellow nter for hooking it up with the 3rd juventus. Added the nameset

Had this for years but never posted this until I just added the patches.

Also just added hazard

Wanted to add patches but the prices were insane.

Paid more to get pirlo added than the $15 I paid at Ross for this jersey

09/10 Real Madrid away

Last years porto. I had the option of getting it without the sponsor

Picked this up from nikes 20% off clearance sale

Felt stupid wearing a Waldo with a huge white space that I barely even wore it. So glad I found this at a normal price.

That's excellent. Which shop did you visit?

The 2 player issue Ronaldo are fantastic

Also where'd you pick up that black Portugal jersey? Looks good!

Last edited:

Sfalo, kitroom, and freekick. Thanks to behbeh for recommending freekick. Cheaper than the other two and I almost ended up not going there because I was having a hard time finding it.

Got the black portugal from nike.com for about $45. Nike was running an additional 20% off sale.

Sfalo, kitroom, and freekick. Thanks to behbeh for recommending freekick. Cheaper than the other two and I almost ended up not going there because I was having a hard time finding it.

Got the black portugal from nike.com for about $45. Nike was running an additional 20% off sale.

That Juve kit looks nice :nthat:

Nope I did not recommend freekick.  It was Prokicker lol.

I've never been to freekick.

But anyway, glad you got what you wanted.  Cheers.

this just came in from kitbag...dont mind my stupid face 
laugh.gif

also have this on the way..Galatasaray shop had free printing on the 13/14 Away so i got Sneijder #10 on the back with CL patch (even though i dont think they ever wore this kit for the competition, just home and third)..probably should have went with the Turkish Super Lig patch but my do i like that soccer ball logo

So yest I found NYCFC away authentics at Modell's and was stoked....until I compared one to my authentic home. I noticed the away authentic felt more like a replica....and then I noticed the climacool in the inside neck!

(no climacool in the home authentic neck)

(yet it says "adizero" at the bottom of the away authentic)

I went back to modells today, and the away replica/authentics were indentical (same material), besides the inaugural patch and the 2nd mls sleeve patch, and that the authentic says adizero on the bottom, which seems like fraudulent advertising.

Pretty pissed at the moment. I'm trying to figure out if every away authentic ever made is really a climacool (I doubt it but haven't seen a real one yet).

So yest I found NYCFC away authentics at Modell's and was stoked....until I compared one to my authentic home. I noticed the away authentic felt more like a replica....and then I noticed the climacool in the inside neck!

(no climacool in the home authentic neck)

(yet it says "adizero" at the bottom of the away authentic)

I went back to modells today, and the away replica/authentics were indentical (same material), besides the inaugural patch and the 2nd mls sleeve patch, and that the authentic says adizero on the bottom, which seems like fraudulent advertising.

Pretty pissed at the moment. I'm trying to figure out if every away authentic ever made is really a climacool (I doubt it but haven't seen a real one yet).

Lol where do I even start.
All Adidas jerseys replicas or commercial player issues should say climacool on the neck as its a technology that they use for all jerseys.

Last edited:
Lol where do I even start.
All Adidas jerseys replicas or commercial player issues should say climacool on the neck as its a technology that they use for all jerseys.
But the home authentic doesn't say climacool. The black authentic feels exactly like the replica version, whereas the home authentic's material is finer.

But the home authentic doesn't say climacool. The black authentic feels exactly like the replica version, whereas the home authentic's material is finer.

It's different templates man, the New York home must be an actual player issue and the away is a commercial authentic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom