Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just wear one of your jerseys that has a collar such as: 2014 Arsenal away, 2011 Real Madrid home, 2014 Man Utd away, this year's Man City home, 2014 Inter home

Problem solved. 
or a 2014 world cup france jersey, that jersey was too good

or better yet a sport coat with a team crest on it

I know where you're coming from Atmos especially living in FL, when I was working in Tampa I looked forward to "Jersey Friday" every week! While we're on the topic, what do you all usually wear under your jerseys? I've always sported a white t shirt/v-neck underneath but to be honest I don't enjoy i that much.

Haha I always wear a Hanes or fruit of the loom wife beaters lol
I do get sweaty regardless so I wear it so sweat doesn't get through to my shirt or jersey.
I can't wear anything without an undershirt now, i feel naked without. I also wear the wife beaters and tuck it in my pants so if I lean or bend over my *** crack won't show like half of these careless people with loose underwear and all hanging out :smh:
Also I have body hair so I wouldn't want that to show if my shirt goes up.... Hairy dude problems...
What part of Florida do you live in anyways?

Just wear one of your jerseys that has a collar such as: 2014 Arsenal away, 2011 Real Madrid home, 2014 Man Utd away, this year's Man City home, 2014 Inter home

Problem solved. 

Haha yes, I always think of that as well haha
The ones I wear that looks kind of formal are 14/15 PSG away, ManCity 13/14 away, RM 11/12 home, or my 13/14 Zenit away

Last edited:
Haha I live in the Tampa Bay Area too. Not looking forward to the heat after a nice few months of cool weather.

Haha I live in the Tampa Bay Area too. Not looking forward to the heat after a nice few months of cool weather.

Oh hi fellow Floridian! Glad they're couple of floridians in here.
I'm from Orlando. And yea man, I'm not looking forward for the summer weather, felt so perfect couple weeks ago and now I feel humidity already.

Hate the fact I can't wear my long sleeves all yea around here..

Last edited:
Man this is a random post that I have to get off my chest but I'm so sick and tired of people judging me for wearing jerseys all day everyday.
Time to time I'll wear casual or formal clothes when I need to, but when I'm chillin on my day off and I'm too lazy to put a cotton shirt on, I wear my jersey. Do to the fact it's way more comfortable than a cotton shirt. Also cause I sweat easily.

I just had to vent since my best friends cousin invited me to her birthday dinner and she comes to me and says "I have to ask you one favor, can you not wear your jersey? I know they're expensive and everything but you're always wearing a jersey"

I get it, I'm not mad about the fact I can't wear a jersey to her birthday since it's her birthday and I will respect her with her little event.
But what pisses me off is the fact she really had to ask me to not wear a jersey infront of my other friends, and of course I know not to wear a jersey to a special occasion. People all of sudden think I can't dress just because I wear a different jersey everyday. I choose what I like to wear, and I truly don't care about what anyone else thinks, but it's just annoying to me when they're all surprised like "omg you're wearing something other than a jersey!"

Even my friends are all like "you have way too much jerseys bro", "you're spending too much money", "all you ever buy are jerseys".....etc

And the people that always that has to something to say thinks they know about fashion and know how to dress. Lmfao f**k out of here with that BS.
F**k today's society, wear what you want, like and what's comfortable. F**k everyone else's standards.
Collecting kits has become a hobby of mine and a passion. F**k who ever stands in my way of spending $100-$150 on a kit. I'm just doing me. Same thing with girls, if we tell them to take their make up off what would they say? Lmao

Does anyone else always get bashed on wearing jerseys?

I wear jerseys all the time. IDGAF. I wear them to the gym almost daily, to the bar, chilling etc. My friends don't ever tell me anything (they know better) they also know how expensive they can be.

It's funny because most of the time, I get compliments from random *** people. My girl hates that, one of my closest friends says "I live the attention" smh

I do get side comments from acquaintances (not that cool with them to call them my friends) about my CHIVAS stuff and how much money I spend. I just laugh. I work hard for my money, I'll do whatever the f I want with it.

Last edited:
I know where you're coming from Atmos especially living in FL, when I was working in Tampa I looked forward to "Jersey Friday" every week! While we're on the topic, what do you all usually wear under your jerseys? I've always sported a white t shirt/v-neck underneath but to be honest I don't enjoy i that much.

Nothing under if I'm just chilling or at the gym. A wife beater if i'm going out to a bar or to go eat or whatever...

Only comments I get from friends is "what time's your game? 
laugh.gif

No undershirt underneath for me, drifit material is good enough for this Miami weather  

I wear jerseys all the time. IDGAF. I wear them to the gym almost daily, to the bar, chilling etc. My friends don't ever tell me anything (they know better) they also know how expensive they can be.

It's funny because most of the time, I get compliments from random *** people. My girl hates that, one of my closest friends says "I live the attention" smh

I do get side comments from acquaintances (not that cool with them to call them my friends) about my CHIVAS stuff and how much money I spend. I just laugh. I work hard for my money, I'll do whatever the f I want with it.

Haha yea some people will never understand the love we have for soccer jerseys lol
I too do get compliments as well time to time, feels good when people know what I'm wearing. I also do think some people think I wear for attention but I wear it cause I like it.

With jerseys I always have to wear something underneath. For some reason the armpits start to stink after a couple/few hours if i don't. I don't have this problem with any other material of clothing and don't wear anything under only have this problem with jerseys. 0]

With jerseys I always have to wear something underneath. For some reason the armpits start to stink after a couple/few hours if i don't. I don't have this problem with any other material of clothing and don't wear anything under only have this problem with jerseys. 0]
I've noticed this too :lol: like I won't even be sweating and the pits will stink when I take it off. But I still don't wear anything underneath. I'd probably have to wear a 2xl to fit a T-shirt under

Last edited:
I've noticed this too :lol: like I won't even be sweating and the pits will stink when I take it off. But I still don't wear anything underneath. I'd probably have to wear a 2xl to fit a T-shirt under

:lol: it could be the coldest day out and it still smell funky. :smh:

This is exactly why I asked, same thing happens to me haha. It's just that wearing a t-shirt underneath isn't all that comfortable and sometimes compromises the fit of the jersey.

Haha I always wear a Hanes or fruit of the loom wife beaters lol
I do get sweaty regardless so I wear it so sweat doesn't get through to my shirt or jersey.
I can't wear anything without an undershirt now, i feel naked without. I also wear the wife beaters and tuck it in my pants so if I lean or bend over my *** crack won't show like half of these careless people with loose underwear and all hanging out :smh:
Also I have body hair so I wouldn't want that to show if my shirt goes up.... Hairy dude problems...
What part of Florida do you live in anyways?

I was working in Tampa for USL, living a little further North during the time. I'm back in California now.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a Santos Neymar jersey

Best bet would probably be eBay, that's where I got mine. Look for a seller named negraof, he's legit. Doesn't always have all of his items listed but if you message him he may still have some available. Granted this was a year or two ago that I got mine. What size were you looking for?

Best bet would probably be eBay, that's where I got mine. Look for a seller named negraof, he's legit. Doesn't always have all of his items listed but if you message him he may still have some available. Granted this was a year or two ago that I got mine. What size were you looking for?

Mens large bro. ok I'll look that seller up.

This is exactly why I asked, same thing happens to me haha. It's just that wearing a t-shirt underneath isn't all that comfortable and sometimes compromises the fit of the jersey.

I agree. I would prefer no t-shirt underneath, but don't want to be that one person stanking. Normally i just get one of my shrunken v-necks to wear, but it's always hot when wearing a tee + jersey over it.

Back
Top Bottom