Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Nah half my family is from down there though. So I've spent a good time of my childhood down there.

Pretty much lived down there every summer

Yo seriously.. Story of my life man lol, lately it's been great though! We been having Cali weather here :smile: nice and cool
You live in Florida too?
Please don't use your pillow case lol
Use a shirt or any cloth that you don't wear or use anymore cause if you press too hot or too much on your pillow case it will leave the color of your jersey on the cloth.

I always iron press myself at home whenever a patch is coming off. Works great for me, haven't had any trouble doing it myself. But remember when you iron any of your jerseys, don't have the steamer on, leave it on dry mode. The steam will not help put the patch back on.

Repped, thanks.

Wow cool stuff m8

Personally I couldn't have such a wide variety of teams jerseys, but cool collection nonetheless!

Wow cool stuff m8

Personally I couldn't have such a wide variety of teams jerseys, but cool collection nonetheless!

yeah as much as I want to get jerseys of other MLS players like henry, drogba, kaka, and pirlo, I just can't see myself getting MLS jerseys of anyone but the galaxy. I guess this is why guys in england look down on others collecting jerseys of mutiple prem teams, but I don't have the attachment to a home team there like I do with my MLS team

With jerseys I always have to wear something underneath. For some reason the armpits start to stink after a couple/few hours if i don't. I don't have this problem with any other material of clothing and don't wear anything under only have this problem with jerseys. 0]

This is true. I shave too. Cause I used to destroy my clothes with antiperspirant . And then I realized u just need deodorant without the antiperspirant and just shave ur pits and u won't stink. I live in FL so it's hot as ****. But ur right the jerseys always smell in the pits even when u don't sweat at all it's weird. Even brand new jerseys so i know it's not left over smell.

This is true. I shave too. Cause I used to destroy my clothes with antiperspirant . And then I realized u just need deodorant without the antiperspirant and just shave ur pits and u won't stink. I live in FL so it's hot as ****. But ur right the jerseys always smell in the pits even when u don't sweat at all it's weird. Even brand new jerseys so i know it's not left over smell.

Yup I gotcha, I only collect mls jerseys for fun, Galaxy can be considered as one of my 'home teams' tho. that hometown feeling only attached to the team in the city I was born, which is a Chinese super league team lol.

Man I know people will hate on someone for collecting other team jerseys but who can resist all these different designs? I buy what I want with my money. I'm a futbol fan. I'll keep collecting. IDGAF :wink:

Btw like I said, I live in FL but I never had that armpit stink problem lol
I always use those clear deodorants. Works fine for me! But then again my sweat doesn't ever really get stinky so I'm lucky :smile:

anyone know where I can buy the official training jerseys for the national teams with the sponsors?  Like Netherlands have the ING sponsor...  I know ebay, but besides that are there official retailers for them?

Thanks,

some MLS jerseys with special numbers 

from last season...

Are these all authentics, been meaning to pick up a Kaka but haven't been able to try on an adidas authentic to see how sizing is. I've heard mixed things in regards to sizing up or staying TTS on these.

I got Kaka and Dempsey namesets I still need to apply but they are the regular numbers.. suddenly I don't feel good enough
laugh.gif

I went TTS for mine. No complaints

Man I know people will hate on someone for collecting other team jerseys but who can resist all these different designs? I buy what I want with my money. I'm a futbol fan. I'll keep collecting. IDGAF 
I don't think anyone is hating TBH! Just difference in opinion and thats a-ok!

I've seen everyone saying they've picked up some nice deals at ross but I live in NYC, so does anyone know somewhere in the city that I can find similar deals. Thanks.

I've seen everyone saying they've picked up some nice deals at ross but I live in NYC, so does anyone know somewhere in the city that I can find similar deals. Thanks.
I live in Brooklyn and it's extremely sparse here. I used to find stuff all of time when I lived in the Bay Area. I picked up a centennial keeper jersey at the Marshalls at Atlantic Center, but that is the only real jersey I've ever seen at Marshalls/Burlington Coat Factory here in NYC.

Check your local Nike Outlet. I just seen Athletic Bilbao home from this year for $35.

Also Inter Milan away and third kit for like $65.

Hey guys, I recently bought this used jersey online, and I was wondering if this jersey was real or fake. I'm leaning towards fake because It doesn't have that curved shape on the sides. What are your guys thoughts?

Yea the badge is screen printed. What a bummer, I'm gonna see if I can get my money back. Thanks for helping out.

emoran9 emoran9 yea thats the biggest tell! also the badge looks like its screen printed where as it should be an embroided crest

it's definitely fake as I have the replica or stadium version of this jersey, but if it's an authentic with vent holes shouldn't it be a screenprinted crest? I think only since the 2014 world cup did nike go back to embroidered crests on authentic/match jerseys

it's definitely fake as I have the replica or stadium version of this jersey, but if it's an authentic with vent holes shouldn't it be a screenprinted crest? I think only since the 2014 world cup did nike go back to embroidered crests on authentic/match jerseys
you're right! but for some odd reason arsenal used embroided for their shirts that campaign, with the pictures you can see the definition/shape of a crest instead of pressed

you're right! but for some odd reason arsenal used embroided for their shirts that campaign, with the pictures you can see the definition/shape of a crest instead of pressed

dope! I had no idea, repped for the info. I don't have a specific EPL team I have fandom too, so I like to collect the good looking shirts of every club in the league. I HAD to get this one when it popped up on CFS last year during a sale haha. It's so beautiful in person

Still torn on if I should get a gervinho or podolski nameset on it. As an arsenal fan who had a better year in that season with the kit? I'm a huge fan of both players

Last edited:
dope! I had no idea, repped for the info. I don't have a specific EPL team I have fandom too, so I like to collect the good looking shirts of every club in the league. I HAD to get this one when it popped up on CFS last year during a sale haha. It's so beautiful in person

Still torn on if I should get a gervinho or podolski nameset on it. As an arsenal fan who had a better year in that season with the kit? I'm a huge fan of both players
i dont blame you, one of my favorite away shirts ever as well! loved the fact they went left field choosing purple, suited everything to the clubs colors to the design very nicely. Personally id go with Podolski between the two. Gervinho was cool but man he was mighty frustrating, ill never forget gervinho dancing through the entire defense only to miss a wide open net where all he had to do was pass it in, Poldi would frustrate me as well but he made up for it with some rocket goals lol, he had 16 that year which is solid for a debut.

Back
Top Bottom