Official Soccer Jersey Thread

What's the difference? Is one player worn and the other for casual wear?
climacool would be considered what the casual fan would wear because of the way it fits on the torso. This version is what is sold throughout the majority of retailers around the world.

Where the adizero version is much more fitted around the torso, and is what the players wear on the field minus a few differences.

Last edited:
Getting ready for the euros. Can't wait.

maybe a longshot, but any places discounting the old La Liga and EPL patches? :nerd:

Anyone know where I could pick up the long sleeve France away kit? Looking for Giroud or Kos on the back, but it's not necessary

Anyone know where I could pick up the long sleeve France away kit? Looking for Giroud or Kos on the back, but it's not necessary

Been looking for this as well, I'll settle for a blank long sleeve at this point and add my own Payet/Martial/Griez

Just turned the Juventus into a Pogba, and the France into a Griezmann. Picked up the Juventus for $40 at an Adidas outlet a couple weeks ago, and got the France for $30 from a local shop, Soccer Locker. For anyone in South Florida, check that place out. They always have great sales and they're helpful/friendly anytime it comes to jerseys.

Just turned the Juventus into a Pogba, and the France into a Griezmann. Picked up the Juventus for $40 at an Adidas outlet a couple weeks ago, and got the France for $30 from a local shop, Soccer Locker. For anyone in South Florida, check that place out. They always have great sales and they're helpful/friendly anytime it comes to jerseys.

30 bucks for the France? Hook it up bro, would really appreciate a medium

Man I was just in this morning to get the Pogba done and didn't see any left, this was a few weeks ago when I bought it.

I did see some older Dortmund homes, older England and Spain jerseys, and various EPL teams. They also had a BOGO deal for club jerseys.

Jesus christ I'm lucky to see %20 off on jerseys from 2 seasons ago at my local shop. 30 bucks is unheard of. I didn't even know bogo existed in the soccer world. Your lucky bro. Do you know if they ship, I'll just call them if they do.

Man I was just in this morning to get the Pogba done and didn't see any left, this was a few weeks ago when I bought it.

I did see some older Dortmund homes, older England and Spain jerseys, and various EPL teams. They also had a BOGO deal for club jerseys.

Jesus christ I'm lucky to see %20 off on jerseys from 2 seasons ago at my local shop. 30 bucks is unheard of. I didn't even know bogo existed in the soccer world. Your lucky bro. Do you know if they ship, I'll just call them if they do.
Tbh I'm not sure, I would call them and ask. I just went through their website and a good amount of the stuff that is full price online was on the sales racks at the store, so who knows. They're always good people whenever I'm in, so I would think they could help you out.

Back
Top Bottom