Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just turned the Juventus into a Pogba, and the France into a Griezmann. Picked up the Juventus for $40 at an Adidas outlet a couple weeks ago, and got the France for $30 from a local shop, Soccer Locker. For anyone in South Florida, check that place out. They always have great sales and they're helpful/friendly anytime it comes to jerseys.

Are both of those replicas? Did you go in there with the namesets and they pressed it on for you? I've never been to SL but I have gone to MAS in dolphin and they don't press namesets on for you.
Yea I've gone in with name sets and they press it for free. I buy mine of eBay, but they have a stash at the store too. Like vtotheinay said, I offered a to pay the first time and they told me not to worry and since then it's been all good. I've gotten all of jersey's pressed there and only bought maybe 2 name sets from them. They do custom name sets too but iirc they can't do all of the details, like the team logos. How's MAS? Any good deals?

And yea I think they're both replicas. I'm not 100% how it goes for soccer jerseys, like compared to nba replicas and authentics. The france one has 'authentic' on the tag though

I'm going to try to ask them to press for me and hopefully have them do the Respect patches too :lol:
Have a feeling they'll hate me but whatever I would gladly pay for the help

Just turned the Juventus into a Pogba, and the France into a Griezmann. Picked up the Juventus for $40 at an Adidas outlet a couple weeks ago, and got the France for $30 from a local shop, Soccer Locker. For anyone in South Florida, check that place out. They always have great sales and they're helpful/friendly anytime it comes to jerseys.

Are both of those replicas? Did you go in there with the namesets and they pressed it on for you? I've never been to SL but I have gone to MAS in dolphin and they don't press namesets on for you.
Yea I've gone in with name sets and they press it for free. I buy mine of eBay, but they have a stash at the store too. Like vtotheinay said, I offered a to pay the first time and they told me not to worry and since then it's been all good. I've gotten all of jersey's pressed there and only bought maybe 2 name sets from them. They do custom name sets too but iirc they can't do all of the details, like the team logos. How's MAS? Any good deals?

And yea I think they're both replicas. I'm not 100% how it goes for soccer jerseys, like compared to nba replicas and authentics. The france one has 'authentic' on the tag though
I haven't gone into MAS for a while now. They have a rack with jerseys that are on sale but it's usually big sizes like L-2XL. In the few times I have gone in there, there wasn't anything that was a must have. The difference between replica and authentic is the cut of the jersey, feel of the material, and some other minor tweaks.

I've been going to MAS to get my namesets and badges pressed lately. In 3-4 visits, I haven't had a complaint yet. Might have to start going to SL though lol they charge 10 for nameset and 5 for badge IIRC. One time, the employee remembered me so he hooked it up lol. As far as deals at the store, consigning @louislagerfeld, nothing special.

Shlve asked earlier but are those 69.99 usas on soccerpro replica or match? Cuz i ordered thinkin they were replicas with customized namesets?

Last edited:
Take a look at this horrible printing job by soccer.com/worldsoccershop on a match version of the new Barca shirt with Neymar name/number

I mean come on, the jersey has lines on the back to help you center the prints! How hard is it to do a proper job, especially when you are sending a jersey that costs $165 plus customization to a YouTube jersey reviewer for the express purpose of advertising your store?

Over the last ten years I personally have ordered 5 different jerseys with printing from that store, which is, let's face it, the most popular on the web. All 5 have been faulty in some way.

Hopefully people here will take note of this video and be wary. I don't doubt that they may do a good job sometimes, but it's definitely not as often as it should be.

Hey guys, I still have these Tottenham jerseys for sale. The black one is a large and the white one is an extra large. 20$ for one or 30$ for both. I'm trying to get rid of these since they aren't in my size. Message me if interested.

Take a look at this horrible printing job by soccer.com/worldsoccershop on a match version of the new Barca shirt with Neymar name/number

I mean come on, the jersey has lines on the back to help you center the prints! How hard is it to do a proper job, especially when you are sending a jersey that costs $165 plus customization to a YouTube jersey reviewer for the express purpose of advertising your store?

Over the last ten years I personally have ordered 5 different jerseys with printing from that store, which is, let's face it, the most popular on the web. All 5 have been faulty in some way.

Hopefully people here will take note of this video and be wary. I don't doubt that they may do a good job sometimes, but it's definitely not as often as it should be.

They are horrible, Every time I order from them I usually have to send it back and get another, I know I've said this several times but the last time I ordered from them and needed a "re-do" they messed up again and then refused to give me my money back or give me another replacement. I do my best to try and avoid ordering from them.

They are horrible, Every time I order from them I usually have to send it back and get another, I know I've said this several times but the last time I ordered from them and needed a "re-do" they messed up again and then refused to give me my money back or give me another replacement. I do my best to try and avoid ordering from them.
it happened to me on that Pulisic jersey, I sent it bk n' get a replacement second day...it seems that USA namesets are exclusive to SDC this year, I checked with several local shops in LA but not luck. 

Last edited:

Yeah, never again for me. 5 strikes and you're out. I just laughed when I saw the Barca Neymar video. Just utter carelessness.

it happened to me on that Pulisic jersey, I sent it bk n' get a replacement second day...it seems that USA namesets are exclusive to SDC this year, I checked with several local shops in LA but not luck. 

I assume this is the one you sent back right? They did the exact same thing to me, with the exact same jersey and print.

Back
Top Bottom