Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Serious_face_of_BSF.jpg

Keepie Uppie- Thanks for the compliment.  I purposely didn't get any patches put on the the MUFC, because 1. I don't like MC that much and 2. I didn't want to spend extra $
embarassed.gif
. As far as the star ball on the Barca jersey, effin Joe @soccer+ sent me a message that I couldn't understand. I'll hit'em up today, but he mysteriously sold out of the RESPECT patches( you probably bought'em all putting them on all those Barca pickups
mad.gif
laugh.gif
)

EyeSeeSoles- nice Totti name and # set. I hope it's the way the jersey is hanging that makes the name and # offset.

Keepie Uppie- Thanks for the compliment.  I purposely didn't get any patches put on the the MUFC, because 1. I don't like MC that much and 2. I didn't want to spend extra $
embarassed.gif
. As far as the star ball on the Barca jersey, effin Joe @soccer+ sent me a message that I couldn't understand. I'll hit'em up today, but he mysteriously sold out of the RESPECT patches( you probably bought'em all putting them on all those Barca pickups
mad.gif
laugh.gif
)

EyeSeeSoles- nice Totti name and # set. I hope it's the way the jersey is hanging that makes the name and # offset.

Originally Posted by T21D

Yo I hope so to because I did it myself and when I put it on it's ok but when it's hanging it looks off
embarassed.gif
. Seriously I'm just happy I did it myself. And even if its off a little here or there at least I can look back and say, " hey that's the jersey I !***#* up!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Yo I hope so to because I did it myself and when I put it on it's ok but when it's hanging it looks off
embarassed.gif
. Seriously I'm just happy I did it myself. And even if its off a little here or there at least I can look back and say, " hey that's the jersey I !***#* up!"
laugh.gif

I think a lot of the new Arsenal away kits were damaged from Nike.

I went to my local soccer shop and 9 of their kits had the same exact slashing as mine had...has to be from Nike, I hope I get mine pretty soon.

I think a lot of the new Arsenal away kits were damaged from Nike.

I went to my local soccer shop and 9 of their kits had the same exact slashing as mine had...has to be from Nike, I hope I get mine pretty soon.

does anyone know if Ozil officially changed his number to 10 with madrid? I just ordered an Ozil #23 jersey the other week, gonna be mad if it changed 
frown.gif

though, i guess i could probably just return it
laugh.gif

does anyone know if Ozil officially changed his number to 10 with madrid? I just ordered an Ozil #23 jersey the other week, gonna be mad if it changed 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

frown.gif

laugh.gif

I think he did I'm not sure, but I will purchase once it's official.

frown.gif

laugh.gif

I think he did I'm not sure, but I will purchase once it's official.

packing up for my move to germany.. thought i would take some pics of a few more

blank england home.. wanna add wilshere or johnson to it

Player issue 2010-11 home Nani CL edition (shouts to Jada/swoosh for the great deal)

Player issue 2008 Ronaldo EPL

England GK .. wanna add Hart

packing up for my move to germany.. thought i would take some pics of a few more

blank england home.. wanna add wilshere or johnson to it

Player issue 2010-11 home Nani CL edition (shouts to Jada/swoosh for the great deal)

Player issue 2008 Ronaldo EPL

England GK .. wanna add Hart

frown.gif

laugh.gif

i believe he did. though we won't know for sure until the the season starts.

frown.gif

laugh.gif

i believe he did. though we won't know for sure until the the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom