Official Soccer Jersey Thread

not new, but real's CL/3rd kit:
7990.jpg

so glad the red is official.. deff gonna try and get my hands on a ls when i go to madrid

so glad the red is official.. deff gonna try and get my hands on a ls when i go to madrid

Originally Posted by beans718

real talk, if they dont release LS on the away or 3rd here in the US, i will pay you to grab them for me, shipping and all

Originally Posted by beans718

real talk, if they dont release LS on the away or 3rd here in the US, i will pay you to grab them for me, shipping and all

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

When can we expect these red Madrid kits to go on sale?

I saw them at the Adidas Store in NYC the other day.

It comes with the CPL patches on them. They look pretty dope in person. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

When can we expect these red Madrid kits to go on sale?

I saw them at the Adidas Store in NYC the other day.

It comes with the CPL patches on them. They look pretty dope in person. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seeing as they didn't make a black LS for the public
30t6p3b.gif
, a red LS Madrid one would be
eek.gif
, LS or not the red is copped for sure.
smokin.gif

*prays to the based god*

They still haven't shipped my Chicharito kit, hopefully it gets here before he starts playing again.
laugh.gif

Seeing as they didn't make a black LS for the public
30t6p3b.gif
, a red LS Madrid one would be
eek.gif
, LS or not the red is copped for sure.
smokin.gif

*prays to the based god*

They still haven't shipped my Chicharito kit, hopefully it gets here before he starts playing again.
laugh.gif

Finally was able to get my hands on a Barca Home kit from last season. now i wanna try to get Villa name set for it. :up: will post pics when it arrives.

Finally was able to get my hands on a Barca Home kit from last season. now i wanna try to get Villa name set for it. :up: will post pics when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom