Official Soccer Jersey Thread

*that's a 15/16 PSG, not last seasons

if you're hooking up NTers, that's a noble gesture, but if you're blatantly reselling **** off
Thanks for catching my error in year of jersey. Update my post to correct year: 15/16 PSG

These jerseys are Ross finds so that I can hook up NTers. If nobody is interested they will go back to Ross. 

Here's the USA Gold Cup jersey.

I was cool with this jersey apart from the white stars on the shoulders...then I saw the black stars in the navy blue stripes 
sick.gif
 completely ruined

I spent a good amount of time searching for a 2016-17 Croatia away jersey the other night. No luck aside from foreign NDC sites :smh:. Why are they so scarce?

Saw the Away one on eBay for 40 dollars a few days ago. 100% official and legit, too. Was a Medium. Just wasn't my size.

Handful of pickups:

Michael Parkhurst - ATL UTD Away (Really debated who to get on this one, but went with the club's first ever captain.)

Tom Ince - Derby County Away 16/17 (Really love this "galaxy" color.)

Aaron Gunnarsson - Cardiff City Home 16/17 (Became a fan of his during the Iceland run. They botched the angle of the nameset, but it was pretty cheap. Oh well.)

Seamus Coleman - Ireland Away 2016 (So upset it comes with that stupid 3. Is there a way to remove without leaving glue, marks etc.?)

Romario Williams - Charleston Battery 25th Anniversary Shirt (Charleston Battery is the oldest continuously operating soccer team in the US. They wore these a couple times to mark the 25th anniversary. They didn't use the correct USL font, but for a small club I can live without it.)

I like the new USMNT kit *shrugs*

I wonder what would the home version of the kit would look like?

Anyone know where I can get a Red Bull's name kit for the back of a goalkeeper jersey? Looks like they have a white font instead of the team colored font.

[quote name="Disgusta"]What you have there is what I hope to have one day with ATL UTD. Great collection.[/quote]

Thanks, I hope you'll get them year after year.

I had to Google image their jerseys...pretty nice. where's a good place to cop?

Japanese webshops don't send outside of Japan, so I have a friend there who receives the goods from the official shops, or goes buy them from his local "Soccer Shop Kamo", and then sends the goods to me.

If you don't have someone you know living in Japan, your best bet is eBay, it seems some Japanese sellers have come to sell the new J.League shirts there. For a pretty high price though...

As of now, I think I have between 80 and 90 J.League shirts, of various teams (aside my long time favourite Shimizu). It's true that a lot of Japanese shirts are pretty crazy, but sometimes they're just plain ugly ha ha. From the 2017 season, I also have Kyoto Sanga FC home shirt (brand Wacoal), Kashiwa Reysol (brand Yonex) and champion Kashima Antlers home and away shirts (brand Nike).

And believe or not, I wake up every saturday at six or seven a.m. to watch my team. :tongue:

Reactions: You
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I checked the prices on eBay and they are a bit high for a basic replica. I'm mad too because I was just in Japan early this year. Didn't even think about looking at the team jerseys.

Too bad, they have pretty good shops, like S.S.Kamo for the current shirts, and Vintage Sports for the vintage apparel of Japanese teams and also teams from all around the world. Kamo also provides the official namesets of most of the shirts you can buy at their shops. if you return to Japan one day, make sure you stop by a Kamo shop, it's a good trip into the J.league universe. :wink:

I spent a good amount of time searching for a 2016-17 Croatia away jersey the other night. No luck aside from foreign NDC sites :smh:. Why are they so scarce?

This. I haven't found one and I've been trying a real long time
There's not even any on eBay :lol:.
I wanted to reply to this earlier, but honestly I have no answer. Which is very strange because during the 2012 Euro, Croatia kits were readily available everywhere. My theory is that Nike simply didn't manufacture a large amount.

Handful of pickups:
Michael Parkhurst - ATL UTD Away (Really debated who to get on this one, but went with the club's first ever captain.)

Tom Ince - Derby County Away 16/17 (Really love this "galaxy" color.)

Aaron Gunnarsson - Cardiff City Home 16/17 (Became a fan of his during the Iceland run. They botched the angle of the nameset, but it was pretty cheap. Oh well.)

Seamus Coleman - Ireland Away 2016 (So upset it comes with that stupid 3. Is there a way to remove without leaving glue, marks etc.?)

Romario Williams - Charleston Battery 25th Anniversary Shirt (Charleston Battery is the oldest continuously operating soccer team in the US. They wore these a couple times to mark the 25th anniversary. They didn't use the correct USL font, but for a small club I can live without it.)

that Derby county is fiyah, it's just that the sponsor ruins it IMO. Where did you get the Euro 2016 patch for that Ireland kit?

nice find on that retail version adizero, I didn't realize that they were less expensive than Nike Vapor match kits. ($120 vs $165 retail) :x

165 $, yeah, pretty much the same as French pricing (140€)... way too expensive for something so light you could tear it apart when just stucking it in a door or something...

Well, it's been tested with the Adizero shirts already... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom