Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Has anyone here sold any of there kits to CFS.com? I'm in the middle of the process and wanted to see if there was any feedback from the board

Just got the union parley in. Not bad.

20180503_163241.jpg

Attachments

• 20180503_163241.jpg
    20180503_163241.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 1
I’m a fan of what parley is doing with the recycling, baffles me a bit how they can make that basic of a kit and sell em for $150+ tho.

I’m a fan of what parley is doing with the recycling, baffles me a bit how they can make that basic of a kit and sell em for $150+ tho.
The MLS parley shirts retailed for $85. Just wish they wouldn't have made certain teams limited. Should not make the same amount of shirts for Philly, Colorado(no offense to fans of either team) as they do for ATL UTD, Galaxy, etc

The MLS parley shirts retailed for $85. Just wish they wouldn't have made certain teams limited. Should not make the same amount of shirts for Philly, Colorado(no offense to fans of either team) as they do for ATL UTD, Galaxy, etc

Did some teams have authentic parley releases too? I looked into SKC and just remember seeing $150 and being put off... but at $85 I would’ve tried for one!

Did some teams have authentic parley releases too? I looked into SKC and just remember seeing $150 and being put off... but at $85 I would’ve tried for one!

I'm pretty sure the replica versions sold were the same as the players wore. At least looks like it through pics and auctions of the match work shirts. Also. Adidas dot com still have s, m, l in sporting kc.

I think Bayern’s plastic bottle jersey is out there for cheap last I checked.

844A3CAC-6DCB-4D99-9F26-965253841955.jpeg
Digging the new USA Kit... the sleeve are like a rubber looking material, pretty cool! Got my 2 2018 Portugal Authentic Ronaldo Home and away kits in! The new Nike vapor knit technology is amazing... will post a couple pics later

Are the sleeves tight fitting like this year’s Authetic aeroswift jersey?

My 16/17 Player issue PSG third kit fits perfect in an L but my 17/18 City away kit fits tighter than the 16/17 kit. Tight in the sleeves and because of that oval shaped jersey, it fits much tighter as well.

844A3CAC-6DCB-4D99-9F26-965253841955.jpeg
Digging the new USA Kit... the sleeve are like a rubber looking material, pretty cool! Got my 2 2018 Portugal Authentic Ronaldo Home and away kits in! The new Nike vapor knit technology is amazing... will post a couple pics later

Still sizing up for these new authentics?

Authentics have double mls sleeve badges so i always assumed the parlays were authentic. Never seen one up close though.

Glad nycfc got their butts handed to them in parlays, easy pass for me :lol:

I'm torn on who to get printed on my ATL UTD parley. Barco who looked pretty good in his first start or McCann who made Zlatan look mortal.

Anyone know where I can get a psv Lozano kit and a Jiménez Benfica kit? Authentic or replica. Seen both on eBay but I assume they’re fake since they’re dirt cheap.

anyone ever ordered EPL shirts with printing from kitbag Europe? wondering if those are player size or replica ones.

Thanks in advance.

anyone ever ordered EPL shirts with printing from kitbag Europe? wondering if those are player size or replica ones.

Thanks in advance.

I ordered a Authentic Zlatan United kit last year and they used authentic printing. I can post it later when I get to the crib. They legit if you on the fence

I ordered a Authentic Zlatan United kit last year and they used authentic printing. I can post it later when I get to the crib. They legit if you on the fence

Yea I am pretty sure they have legit numberings but for EPL numbers some retailers are selling replica size, which are slightly smaller than the player size.

Back
Top Bottom