Official Soccer Jersey Thread

On eBay there is a 10% off $25 coupon if anyone is eyeing adidas jerseys on the official adidas ebay. They are included on the coupon. Just picked up some juve and real third jerseys.
P10PERCENT is code

IMG_3011.JPG

Clearance for 22 at tj max and when it was scanned at register, came out to 10 bucks.

Finally got my nameset for my LGP King Peach. Also went a little overboard on the King Peach stuff last night at MBS. Caved and settled for the Guzan Volt/Grey. Barco Parley nameset on the way next. Hope ya'll ain't tired of my ATL UTD stuff yet.

Leandro González Pirez- ATL UTD 2018 Away

LGP_ATLUTD_2018AWAY.jpg

IMG_20180510_110156.jpg

Brad Guzan - ATL UTD 2018 Home GK
BGUZAN_ATLUTD_2018GKHOME.jpg

Just got this delivered today. I think I'm done with all the new World Cup stuff for now until it all goes on sale after.
IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

Finally got my nameset for my LGP King Peach. Also went a little overboard on the King Peach stuff last night at MBS. Caved and settled for the Guzan Volt/Grey. Barco Parley nameset on the way next. Hope ya'll ain't tired of my ATL UTD stuff yet.

Leandro González Pirez- ATL UTD 2018 Away

LGP_ATLUTD_2018AWAY.jpg

IMG_20180510_110156.jpg

Brad Guzan - ATL UTD 2018 Home GK
BGUZAN_ATLUTD_2018GKHOME.jpg
where you get the keeper kit from?

Because of his immense popularity the big sites have Egypt. I get email notifications from most of them but off the top worldsoccershop or subsidesports should have them

Stole this idea from another thread before the NFL season started. But I think it'd be a great way for everyone to show off their collections. As the days count down to the beginning of the World Cup, post any shirts you own with that number. Hope multiple people join in and can see what everyone has in their collections. I do not have a 12, 14, or 16 so anyone does...throw em up on those days.

30 Days until the World Cup..
MHOLGATE_EVERTON_AWAY1718MI.jpg

Is wegotsoccer.com worth ordering from? I keep seeing lots of bad reviews but that could be for a single store. Anyone order from there before?

Back
Top Bottom