I34zmyY.jpg

8wNmTx9.jpg

df1qN1B.jpg

V7DRTVM.jpg

ecJxSIL.jpg

kT9ldb8.jpg

SOu25lJ.jpg

dlzGRWe.jpg

I’d wear jerseys even if they have autographs on them. It’s a dope look.

Where can I get the pool home jersey 17/18 :frown:

I’d wear jerseys even if they have autographs on them. It’s a dope look.

Where can I get the pool home jersey 17/18 :frown:

I've been trying to get my collection signed, especially old ones, before numbering begins to wear :wink:

Parley jerseys 2018

7027BA87-416D-49A4-AEDA-F09D73A86C23.jpeg

Two interesting player issue jerseys from a frd working for the brand in China, love the design that having city sights (west lake)on the jersey, the chinese name of China Taipei captain on the back is a plus :smile:

CBB8AA4A-B5F7-46FD-8D7C-1FA0A312C1A6.jpeg

6CE11619-8EEE-4927-9538-FB1351571DFB.jpeg

rainyday rainyday
Is that Vela nameset white or grey? The guy at my local(ish) soccer store told me it's white. I reluctantly ordered one from them...where did you get yours from?

rainyday rainyday
Is that Vela nameset white or grey? The guy at my local(ish) soccer store told me it's white. I reluctantly ordered one from them...where did you get yours from?

grey, parley numbers are different, same material to the front sponsor. :smile: not thin plastic but rubber-like stuff.

grey, parley numbers are different, same material to the front sponsor. :smile: not thin plastic but rubber-like stuff.

I tried telling them that and they were like no no no it's a white nameset we talked with the supplier about it. Guess I need to make a phone call... And hope I get my money back. No tip on where you got yours? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I tried telling them that and they were like no no no it's a white nameset we talked with the supplier about it. Guess I need to make a phone call... And hope I get my money back. No tip on where you got yours? Thanks for the help.

Club shop has nameset n I asked my local shop ordered them for me:smile:

rainyday rainyday take all my reps! Except for that Dortmund one hehe. That's sick though. My only signed soccer jersey is from Wondolowski from when I worked for the Earthquakes :rofl:

My collection is a mess right now. I have about 10 jerseys I still need to get names ets for. I want to post an updated collection pic soon though.

rainyday rainyday take all my reps! Except for that Dortmund one hehe. That's sick though. My only signed soccer jersey is from Wondolowski from when I worked for the Earthquakes :rofl:

My collection is a mess right now. I have about 10 jerseys I still need to get names ets for. I want to post an updated collection pic soon though.

same here..it's really annoying to get jerseys printed, my local shop charge me $5 per jersey but I gotta wait till they are 'not busy'...and they change their printing guy frequently so sometimes I gotta do it myself with their machine.

Now I have around 15 to 20 jerseys need to be printed but don't really have time to hit the local spot.

I decided to purchase my own heat press long time ago and finally pull the trigger yesterday :tongue:

IMG_6216.jpg

same here..it's really annoying to get jerseys printed, my local shop charge me $5 per jersey but I gotta wait till they are 'not busy'...and they change their printing guy frequently so sometimes I gotta do it myself with their machine.

Now I have around 15 to 20 jerseys need to be printed but don't really have time to hit the local spot.

I decided to purchase my own heat press long time ago and finally pull the trigger yesterday :tongue:

IMG_6216.jpg

Great idea, mate. Wish I had money to buy one as well, haha.

Back
Top Bottom