Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Late to the game but this would’ve been the jerseys I posted for the WC thing. 28 days/27 days.

E843F85A-0893-4C3D-945F-79963B4B0C64.jpeg

this is a great idea. Was going to do something similar to this. After the champions league final, i was going to wear a different Portugal shirt everyday until the world cup starts and maybe sneak in a USA in honor of them not making it.

I need a Portugal shirt. Somehow I don't have a Ronaldo or Messi jersey. Gotta fix that.

ATL UTD has a match right after the World Cup final. They're gonna have a viewing party at the stadium beforehand. Was thinking about wearing my Nagbe USA shirt to that game just because. Have to wait and see who is playing in the final first.

Late to the game but this would’ve been the jerseys I posted for the WC thing. 28 days/27 days.
Nice shirts. Glad to see someone else participating. Hoping this thread gets bombarded with shirts pics once we get to 10, 9...etc.

I need a Portugal shirt. Somehow I don't have a Ronaldo or Messi jersey. Gotta fix that.

ATL UTD has a match right after the World Cup final. They're gonna have a viewing party at the stadium beforehand. Was thinking about wearing my Nagbe USA shirt to that game just because. Have to wait and see who is playing in the final first.

A couple years ago the CL final was played on the same day as a USA friendly against Bolivia in Kansas City and we went to No Other Pub (SKC-owned bar in the P&L district) and watched the final with a ton of other footy fans before going to the USA game that night. Was an awesome time, watching it in stadium sounds super cool.

Fun fact about that USA game - Pulisic scores his first goal of his senior career that night. Really regret not getting a scarf from that game now.

How's the fit? It looks noticeably baggier on the model on adc and I'm not sure if I should size down or what
I recommend a size down for sure im a L in replicas and sleeves and length are pretty much a normal size L but i got the Colombia in a M its not too snug really either

You wear a jersey with multiple signatures all over it? Feels like the type of thing I’d display and not wear.
I display it on my body. For real though, I’ll eventually retire it but I don’t see a reason not to wear it and my other signed ones. It’s just a dudes name in sharpie.
Usually in 118 but bringing my grandpa so will be trading for ADA seating.

You?
219 this year

Back
Top Bottom