Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Question here fellas, do y’all know if prodirectsoccer uses authentic lettering for customization of soccer jerseys?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but arent Croatia kits one of the 1st to always go?
Yep. Not sure if they just aren't produced in large quantities or if they're just super popular, but they're always really had to find.

Not produced in large quantities. A lot of the Nike world cup kits weren't. A strategy that unfortunately keeps paying off for them.

Anyone have a lead on a discounted France Jersey? Missed out in 2014, but do not want to pay full retail on one.

Rooney:smile:

1CCC8D5A-EBCD-4FE7-B610-2C935EA4C225.jpeg
5E692989-8812-4B58-839F-BE94A6F33A3A.jpeg
48FF6B3A-F177-4D0F-9273-AF8625E32291.jpeg

Can you please tell help me. I need a numbers and letters for Nike shirts on World Cup 2002 for matchworn shirts
Correctly I need to finish one Croatia shirts and I don't know where to serch for dimensions or templates .
I want to put Jarni 17 or Soldo 14.

P.s. - And also if anyone know from which materija are made. Plastic, lextra etc.

Thanks a lot.

You gotta stop, your pick ups are insane lol.

I gotta get that Rooney kit before our first game at the new stadium.
Can you please tell help me. I need a numbers and letters for Nike shirts on World Cup 2002 for matchworn shirts
Correctly I need to finish one Croatia shirts and I don't know where to serch for dimensions or templates .

P.s. - And also if anyone know from which materija are made. Plastic, lextra etc.

Thanks a lot.

Looking at your avy. Are you a Roma fan? Where have you been man. Come help me out in the footy thread. FORZA ROMA!

Thanks a lot.

It's the same template from Brazil 2002 and the height dimensions should be the same as well. The material is plastic and the square around the numbers is easy to find out, if you have the shirt.

The shirt, numbered and patched, should be like this.

http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/fr/teams/c/croatia/old-croatia-football-shirt-s58067.html

Since it's a 16-year old printing, it will be almost impossible to find official. If you don't mind about repro, try this guy, he can design other players too.

https://www.my-soccer.com/croatia-home-world-cup-2002

Attachments

• s-l1600[1].jpg
    s-l1600[1].jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom