Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Adidas will release long sleeve Juventus authentic shirts soon, that’s what I heard from my frd who works at adidas :smile:

I'm going to run over to the adidas SoHo store on lunch and see if they have an ETA date to share. For CR7 kits at least.

Golden Ball...

A7513576-3DCE-44B5-95F4-8C461B19960B.jpeg

0127FFF0-BD30-4153-A173-860291EBCA3F.jpeg

Was in Montreal the past few days and came across this little sports store while trying to find an ATM, spotted a 2012 France away jersey through the window so I figured I’d stop in and see what else was on that rack. They had quite a few random national team jerseys and some club jerseys dating back over the past 10 years, pretty much all marked down to 50-60 CAD and generally decent sizes (M-XL). It was odd though as they only had two Portugal and one France kit from this current WC and no other current jerseys.

I was pretty excited to find this one bnwt in my size and on sale over 9 years later. Would love to get a Ronaldo nameset for it since it was the last jersey he ever wore for United.

AE7DED0E-93EA-41CD-AAF1-24DB175FE8D2.jpeg

Kinda regret not going back and grabbing a couple other kits!

I can't decide whether to put numbers on my Nigeria and England away jerseys or to just rock them as athleisure. The naija jersey just seems a little too clean on its own to throw anything else on.

I'm going to run over to the adidas SoHo store on lunch and see if they have an ETA date to share. For CR7 kits at least.

Just went by. They have the name-plating shop for custom jobs, but I overheard an employee say how they only have old Real Ronaldo lettering still. They don't have the new Juve letters yet. He tells these kids "It just happened man :lol:" .

Anyone know how the player issue PROFIT puma jerseys fit? I know the ACTV puma jerseys are REALLY tight, but is PROFIT true to size, or size up?

Back
Top Bottom