Official Soccer Jersey Thread

30B6D42D-ACAD-416E-B706-7C570ED51E23.jpeg

My fav jersey!

I think that national team doesn't use a long sleeve jersey from UEFA Euro 2012 qualifiers. Also, you can't find a stadium shirt in long sleeve version, only player issue. I had a Mandžukić home shirt, long sleeve version.

Luka+Modric+Croatia+v+Turkey+EURO+2012+Qualifier+6I0UElQTcHHl.jpg

upload_2018-8-2_11-37-45-png.2156631

@PSGfans Teams only gonna be wearing these for the season? Looking to get a Gigi kit.

Just ordered a Josef nameset for my All Star jersey. That man will do anything to score goals.
Speaking of Josef.... I've got something else coming in that I am very excited about

So just got my Vapor Match Portugal in and had a chance to compare it to my replica version, both in the same size. Vapor Match fits much better IMO, shorter sleeves and tapered towards the bottom. Material is really nice, but can't justify that regular $165 price tag. Def on sale though :pimp:

So just got my Vapor Match Portugal in and had a chance to compare it to my replica version, both in the same size. Vapor Match fits much better IMO, shorter sleeves and tapered towards the bottom. Material is really nice, but can't justify that regular $165 price tag. Def on sale though :pimp:

I love the new vapor knit technology on new Nike kits! Never bought authentic kits before but now I have like 5 lol. I’ll be buying more too, only authentics for now on

Hey guys. What's the best way to wash a shirt without damaging any of the sponsor logos and letters, numbers and sleeves? I'm guessing inside out and with warm water and no softener?

Edit: Actually, I'm supposed to use cold water right?

20180804_201433.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. What's the best way to wash a shirt without damaging any of the sponsor logos and letters, numbers and sleeves? I'm guessing inside out and with warm water and no softener?

Edit: Actually, I'm supposed to use cold water right?

20180804_201433.jpg

You can use cold water. I only wash by hands, never put my shirts in the machine. Then, I let it dry outside, in a sunless area.

You can use cold water. I only wash by hands, never put my shirts in the machine. Then, I let it dry outside, in a sunless area.

Yea, I always told myself I'd wash by hand too, but it's right over the Samsung logo. That worries me. What would you do/what do you recommend?

Yea, I always told myself I'd wash by hand too, but it's right over the Samsung logo. That worries me. What would you do/what do you recommend?
Sorry, didn't notice the stain near the sponsor. Well, I've dealt with this problem before, managed to solve it by using a wet soft sponge and scrubbing some bar soap. Then, put it in contact with the area, the stain should be disappering slowly.

Back
Top Bottom