Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Josef Martínez - Torino 14/15 Match Worn Europa League Home Shirt

JMARTINEZ_TORINO_1415MATCHWORNEUROPA.jpg

This shirt was worn against HJK Helsinki in the Group Stage of the Europa League on NOV 6, 2014. Not going to be able to find(or afford) a match worn Josef ATL UTD jersey; so when I found this, I had to get it.

Josef Martínez - Torino 14/15 Match Worn Europa League Home Shirt

JMARTINEZ_TORINO_1415MATCHWORNEUROPA.jpg

This shirt was worn against HJK Helsinki in the Group Stage of the Europa League on NOV 6, 2014. Not going to be able to find(or afford) a match worn Josef ATL UTD jersey; so when I found this, I had to get it.

Saw it on cfs:smile: dope shirt

Rashford the new #10 :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Now if only I could find a Man U kit without a giant ****ing Chevy logo on it...:frown:

Do player issue sponsor-less kits exist? Anyone have some? I assume they are sponsor-less at some point in their creation lol.

Semi-related, anyone know when their partnership with Chevy ends? I generally don't mind sponsors on the front, but the Chevy really, really irks me lol.

Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 5.42.52 PM.png

Recent pickups.
20180805_230105.jpg

Got these two for $90 combined. Wish I could have scored a Portugal authentic at a good price, but I couldn't pass up this deal. When they took the kit off of the heating station, I was blown away by how the gold pops against the red.

20180805_225430.jpg

Where did you get them done and where did you get the name/number set? I want to get mine done but this'll be the first time for me lol

Upper 90 in Brooklyn. They checked the warehouse for the nameset and ordered it for me.

Awesome thanks man. Googled them and it turns out there's actually two near me. Gonna have to give them a ring to see if I can get mine done as well thx!

Edit...Not so sure they are the same nvm lol

B Sox B Sox :pimp: how is the purple kit in person?
I like it a lot. Sizing is a little bit wonky for me. I need something in-between L and XL :lol:

The XL isn't too too big, but it would be nice if it were a little smaller. The L is definitely too small though.

For comparison, the New Balance XL is definitely smaller than Nike XL.

Back
Top Bottom