Official Soccer Jersey Thread

A6A21CBC-FE94-4655-A321-C33314D24179.jpeg

41B0EB82-0725-4DFB-B5C9-BA0AC2F995AE.jpeg
are adidas authentics still retailing for $120? I don't know if the price changed due to the change in material technology, I know adizero retailed for that much.

Not if you live somewhere hot year round... Could never wear that in Santa Monica.
Ay man. Going to be in SM Wednesday-Saturday. Going to some place called Gjusta with friends on Wednesday night and the La Derby on Friday night. What else should I be doing?

Hey guys. I've been in the process of buying the old felt/lextra Premier League letters and numbers to get some Chelsea shirts customized. I found a bunch of them but I can't seem to find a player size blue/navy number 1. Can anyone help? I already checked the usual big sellers but I figured I'd ask here.

Also, I'm Croatian and I'm desperate to find namesets for the World Cup shirts. I already have the shirts themselves but where can I actually find legit namesets? I only see "unbranded" ones on eBay.

Thanks everyone.

Can anyone help?

Nike still be overcharging for their kits, it used to be $150 for the authentic dri-fit now I see it's $165 for the vapor knit jerseys :smh:

nike only screws over the US. Niketown UK has vapor knits for £99.95 and you can get players name/number for free. That comes out to about $128

I tried to get a Roma jersey before I left just for that fact alone but I was in lodging and the internet was all janky. I'm still going to get it though. Just gonna have a buddy mail it back here to me.

Last edited:
does anyone here put their own namesets on their blank jerseys or do you guys take them some place to get done? I'm looking at getting a Salah nameset for a 16/17 Roma home shirt and wasnt sure if I'd just be able to do it myself or try to find a place near me that can.

does anyone here put their own namesets on their blank jerseys or do you guys take them some place to get done? I'm looking at getting a Salah nameset for a 16/17 Roma home shirt and wasnt sure if I'd just be able to do it myself or try to find a place near me that can.

I’m a little curious on this as well, I got a Pogba nameset for my France kit from this summer but I don’t have any shops nearby with a press. Anyone have luck/tips on doing it with an iron?

Correct. My size too :nerd:

I remember buying an adizero Chelsea home in a size 5, which was listed to be between a small and medium and that jawn fit like an XS :sick:

I’m a little curious on this as well, I got a Pogba nameset for my France kit from this summer but I don’t have any shops nearby with a press. Anyone have luck/tips on doing it with an iron?

rainyday rainyday has his own presser, he just bought it not too long ago

But yea most guys in here just go to their local shop to get it done.

I remember buying an adizero Chelsea home in a size 5, which was listed to be between a small and medium and that jawn fit like an XS :sick:

rainyday rainyday has his own presser, he just bought it not too long ago

But yea most guys in here just go to their local shop to get it done.

yep, size 4 is small, 6 is medium, 8 is large. size 5 is more like S/M

I used to hit my local joint in Pasadena, but found it frustrating as the quality control is a problem, paying 5 bucks for each shirt plus long wait. the outcome sometimes could be a mess....

Back
Top Bottom