Official Soccer Jersey Thread

@rainyday has his own presser, he just bought it not too long ago

But yea most guys in here just go to their local shop to get it done.

My problem is that I don’t believe that I have a local shop to do it. I wasn’t sure if using an iron would work. But I may hit up rainyday and see if he can do it. I got my name set but grabbed a 14/15 Nainggolan away set. Can’t beat £2.99. I bought a few things from the CFS sale

does anyone here put their own namesets on their blank jerseys or do you guys take them some place to get done? I'm looking at getting a Salah nameset for a 16/17 Roma home shirt and wasnt sure if I'd just be able to do it myself or try to find a place near me that can.

I've done it with an iron. Worked fine, it was with the old felt PL sets but I think it's the same process either way.

Shipment came in today.

29A63F15-0101-4E9D-A7A2-3EBBE4FC6D19.jpeg
0CD5CAFB-8E18-46D6-93D4-2D2D2E228115.jpeg
C024760B-94BE-421F-A58C-D1EB9C9DD22D.jpeg
C82A55D3-2FF8-4598-9B89-4C60061C38BA.jpeg
1C606ADE-BBB9-4600-B135-21EF3BDD0EDB.jpeg
971218AD-B900-4917-8BF8-99E214545AA9.jpeg

Any tips on cleaning pen marks from kits? Just bought a 16-17 Juventus third kit (with the zebra stripes) and saw that it has a blue pen mark on the back of it smh

Any tips on cleaning pen marks from kits? Just bought a 16-17 Juventus third kit (with the zebra stripes) and saw that it has a blue pen mark on the back of it smh

All depends on the ink. But I've used tide pens to some success.

Ronaldo hasn’t worn a long sleeve Juventus jersey yet. Very strange because he usually goes for that style

WOOOOO!!!!!!! Young GAWD!! :pimp: :pimp:

Was there no official player size TV3 patch available?

That one is official, got from Football Kit Direct (only the nameset is DIY, must be impossible to find official one). I think the patch is the same worn by the players.

Intended to make 11/12 version the UCL, but this kit was never sold with Qatar sponsor. So I made the 10/11 one, Thiago wore it in the Copa del Rey away semifinal leg, against Almería.

Attachments

• Almería vs Barcelona 2011 - Thiago Alcântara 3.jpg
    Almería vs Barcelona 2011 - Thiago Alcântara 3.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Almería vs Barcelona 2011 - Thiago Alcântara 2.jpg
    Almería vs Barcelona 2011 - Thiago Alcântara 2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Almería vs Barcelona 2011 - Thiago Alcântara 4.JPG
    Almería vs Barcelona 2011 - Thiago Alcântara 4.JPG
    343.1 KB · Views: 4
I was gonna say when the hell did Thiago wear number 30, but then I figured that's when he was still primarily playing with Barça B and wasn't in the first team squad permanently.

I thought those TV3 patches were also heat presses tho?

I was gonna say when the hell did Thiago wear number 30, but then I figured that's when he was still primarily playing with Barça B and wasn't in the first team squad permanently.

I thought those TV3 patches were also heat presses tho?

He was 19-20, at that time, too young to be part of Barça first squad. At least in the best squad the blaugranas had in this century, haha.

Yup, the TV3 patch is heat pressed and it's made of a mix of fabric and embroidery. Even in 12/13 (last season the channel sponsored Barcelona), the material was the same, only in replica kits they had vinyl pre-applied patches. Never figured out why.

I was reading on and had to triple checked n jumped ahead once you said "19...... too young":rofl:.but we all know how the story played out.

my next mission is a French 2 starred jersey. So glad they won the WC. my favourites since ever.

Is it wrong that I don't like Mbappe at #7?:lol: might customise any future jersey and stick with the 29

Back
Top Bottom