Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I wonder how many new posters we'll see in here with their Jordan x PSG jerseys? Dont get me wrong I do like the stuff they put out, and I grabbed a pair of the Vs and shirt with the large logo on the back, but I've been so torn between if i wanted a jordan brand jersey or the regular away that I decided to not get either. I do want this possible Inter 20th anniversary mash up jersey though if it does end up coming out in Jan.

I wonder how many new posters we'll see in here with their Jordan x PSG jerseys? Dont get me wrong I do like the stuff they put out, and I grabbed a pair of the Vs and shirt with the large logo on the back, but I've been so torn between if i wanted a jordan brand jersey or the regular away that I decided to not get either. I do want this possible Inter 20th anniversary mash up jersey though if it does end up coming out in Jan.

I'm sure a ton of people just copped because it's Jordan and sort of hyped. The funny thing is a lot of people in the Jordan threads copped the V's, but after seeing that they're not too hot in demand, they're scrambling to get their orders canceled lol.

Reactions: gir
I'm sure a ton of people just copped because it's Jordan and sort of hyped. The funny thing is a lot of people in the Jordan threads copped the V's, but after seeing that they're not too hot in demand, they're scrambling to get their orders canceled lol.

haha Yea I've been seeing that too. I picked my V's up off the PSG store w/ DHL Express shipping. should be here early next week. Order already says shipped. I always wanted the Metallic Vs and this was just a step better to me adding in the soccer side of it.

PS: still upset nike didnt release a vapor match for Roma's 3rd for this year.

haha Yea I've been seeing that too. I picked my V's up off the PSG store w/ DHL Express shipping. should be here early next week. Order already says shipped. I always wanted the Metallic Vs and this was just a step better to me adding in the soccer side of it.

PS: still upset nike didnt release a vapor match for Roma's 3rd for this year.

Yeah Metallic Vs were my favorite growing up, and IMO the PSG Vs were the best part of the whole collection. That white F&F pair looked cool too, I've just sworn off buying Jordans lol.

i'm not having much luck with jerseys this week. my 17/18 psg 3rd vapor match arrived today but they put in the oversize mail box that doesnt open so now i cant get it

What came in for me this week. Funny thing is that I ordered the Mexico jersey back during the World Cup. They were on backorder, and I got refunded. I figured that was that and bought another jersey instead. Then yesterday get this in the mail. Haven't been recharged either. Lucked out with a free jersey.

Hirving Lozano - Mexico 2018 WC Away

HLOZANO_MEXICO_2018WCAWAY.jpg

Islam Slimani - Fenerbahçe 18/19 Home

ISLIMANI_FENERBAHCE_1819HOME.jpg

What came in for me this week. Funny thing is that I ordered the Mexico jersey back during the World Cup. They were on backorder, and I got refunded. I figured that was that and bought another jersey instead. Then yesterday get this in the mail. Haven't been recharged either. Lucked out with a free jersey.

Hirving Lozano - Mexico 2018 WC Away

HLOZANO_MEXICO_2018WCAWAY.jpg

Islam Slimani - Fenerbahçe 18/19 Home

ISLIMANI_FENERBAHCE_1819HOME.jpg

Where are you finding the Turkish league jerseys? I went on the besiktas site and it was like $60 to ship over here.

Where are you finding the Turkish league jerseys? I went on the besiktas site and it was like $60 to ship over here.
Bought from the fenerbahce team store. Think their shipping was like $12 and came in 3 days all the way from Turkey. Jersey came out to be like $34. I wanted to get a Besiktas, but their shipping scared me off. Also tried a few other club team stores, but they wouldn't ship to the U.S.

whats your guys thoughts on non authentic namesets? i'm having trouble finding a specific nameset and only seeing non authentic ones

whats your guys thoughts on non authentic namesets? i'm having trouble finding a specific nameset and only seeing non authentic ones

There’s a website someone posted a few pages back that will make probably any nameset. Won’t be authentic but will look pretty close.

Speaking of namesets, I'm gonna bring in my VM kit in to get a world cup nameset on it, anyone have any sort of placement measurements or anything I can take in? I thought someone mentioned a while back about how when they bring their jerseys to get printed they make some small markings/measurements just so the people printing don't **** it up too much.

W/ name sets? And authentic?

Both have the Vaporknit kits and the replicas, tho only soccer corner has the namesets. They’re $30 extra on SC so I’m going to assume they’re legit, I’ve only ever bought shirts with PL print from them though.

Last edited:
Sob. My luck gets worse. Not only is my psg jersey stuck in that broken mail box, I just checked tracking and my 17/18 home Liverpool jersey I been after that I found in on lids was delivered yesterday too and in there :smh: I really need them to get that fixed.

Sob. My luck gets worse. Not only is my psg jersey stuck in that broken mail box, I just checked tracking and my 17/18 home Liverpool jersey I been after that I found in on lids was delivered yesterday too and in there :smh: I really need them to get that fixed.

Wow that sux! Maybe cut open the box? That’s what I do

Finally got my Ronaldo nameset printed. The guy put the front number kind of offset, I dunno. I saw some jerseys where the front number isn't directly under the Nike check. Either way I'm not too bothered by it, the colors just go so well together.

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom