Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I used to get really bothered by crooked namesets, but watching matches. They screw up the ones the players wear too. As long as it isn't too bad, doesn't really bother me.

Yeah I'm pretty OCD, but as long as it isn't like slanted heavily one way or something it's okay haha.

I would rather have my jersey blank, placement seems like a hassle for something that can only crack and peel off within time

Finally got my Ronaldo nameset printed. The guy put the front number kind of offset, I dunno. I saw some jerseys where the front number isn't directly under the Nike check. Either way I'm not too bothered by it, the colors just go so well together.

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

where did you go to get it pressed? I still need to find a place to take mine.

where did you go to get it pressed? I still need to find a place to take mine.

I just googled soccer shops around me and I found a small locally owned shop really close by that sold jerseys and shoes. Called them up and they said they said they also print/press and could have the numbers/name ordered for me. See if you can find any sport shops specializing in soccer and they should be able to have them done there.

I just googled soccer shops around me and I found a small locally owned shop really close by that sold jerseys and shoes. Called them up and they said they said they also print/press and could have the numbers/name ordered for me. See if you can find any sport shops specializing in soccer and they should be able to have them done there.

dang. My closest shops are out in Dallas, it's bout 2-3 hrs away.

3 player issue GK Athletico Madrid shorts in a size XL...Grey, Yellow, Green. All new.

Also an Athletico Madrid player issue storm fit jacket, XL and new.

Anyone want before I sell elsewhere?

558747614.jpg
IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1897.jpg

Fyi fanatics Dr Pepper 30% codes are good for almost everything. Even authentics and replicas when they’re usually excluded from the normal promos fanatics run

rainyday rainyday
I love your collection, man. But I feel like it's missing a certain team from the Deep South setting records and setting MLS on fire. When are you gonna get yourself a Five Stripes? Unless you already have one and I missed it. :lol:

Last edited:
Hows the fit on the authentic MLS jerseys this season? Last authentic one I bought was a long sleeve Beckham jersey but it was a lil to baggy for me. This years Juventus authentic fits me ok in a Large Prolly could go down but otherwise it's ok.

just got my 2017-18 psg home vapor jersey... looking for an authentic Mbappe 29 nameset/ ligue 1 tags,,,, can anyone help/ point me in the right direction? thanks in advance

got my fanatics code. good looks guys on that. just debating if I want this authentic MLS or authentic Madrid 3rd Bale jersey.

ordered my jersey early August smh expected to ship in October lol
I want to change the size from XL to L......just curious how do Adidas authentics fit?
oepGxJV.png

oepGxJV.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom