Official Soccer Jersey Thread

That would've been perfect, but I totally missed it. Who had it at that price? The cheapest I've seen is $90. I'll admit I dont really check prices until end of season sales so I haven't been up on anything lately
Adidas.com had it for 65 they had a 15 percent off and a 20 percent off lingering .... I think “ samba” was 15 percent off

Adidas.com had it for 65 they had a 15 percent off and a 20 percent off lingering .... I think “ samba” was 15 percent off

1eMZYHW.gif

It looked like Greenwood’s jersey yesterday had PSG lettering and not the united one for some reason. Would be a heck of a DIY

It looked like Greenwood’s jersey yesterday had PSG lettering and not the united one for some reason. Would be a heck of a DIY

The two lettering styles are really similar... and your eyes are so unaccustomed to seeing a #54 out there that it looked completely foreign to the rest of United lol.

I was legit waiting for that authentic pink united to go on deep discount at the end of season, but of course they had to mess that opportunity up :lol:

A few of us posted up the info a few times and I think a lot of us here grabbed, but I suggest refreshing the site every now and then to see if one pops back up. I was dying to grab the 3rd kit, but it was all sold out. Kept refreshing every day at random times and one popped back up in my size. I ordered 2, one shipped and one got canceled, but worth a shot! I just returned my second pink one to Adidas a few days ago so that might be popping back up online sometime lol (Large)

Anybody who ordered a united jersey off adidas, did it come with the kohler and prem patches or no?

Anybody who ordered a united jersey off adidas, did it come with the kohler and prem patches or no?

No. I don’t tnink if order those jerseys from Nike or Adidas, you can’t customize them with patches and name sets as is.

I know for Adidas you can pay extra for the names but no EPL patches, etc.

For Nike they only offer premade ones that is on their site. Messi, etc...

Figured now was a good time to take a quick inventory on my United kits...

The Chevy era
CE555F5B-14AD-4B2C-B4A4-8EF18F4A6FC3.jpeg

& the Swoosh era
39574A7D-8CCE-4390-8433-31B437CA1BB2.jpeg

I think I tend to prefer United’s away and third kits over their home kits. The blue heathered shirt from two years ago, this year’s pink, the black/navy plaid from 5 years ago, etc are probably my favorite.

Figured now was a good time to take a quick inventory on my United kits...

The Chevy era
CE555F5B-14AD-4B2C-B4A4-8EF18F4A6FC3.jpeg

& the Swoosh era
39574A7D-8CCE-4390-8433-31B437CA1BB2.jpeg

I think I tend to prefer United’s away and third kits over their home kits. The blue heathered shirt from two years ago, this year’s pink, the black/navy plaid from 5 years ago, etc are probably my favorite.

vodafone :nthat:

Copped the Ajax jersey with a FDJ name set and UCL patches after they eliminated RM :pimp:
Good thing I did too because that jersey was gone on their website last I checked.

this years Ajax is trash I don't like the colors, it's literally the Lyon home kit. Their away kit from last year was much better in my opinion

Manchester United needs to get rid of the giant + symbol on their sponsor, and just go with the lettering of CHEVROLET. They have one of the ugliest sponsors and it ruins all of their kits. This is why I like training gear, it's clean and sponsorless and sometimes the designs are better than the actual kits

Back
Top Bottom