Official Soccer Jersey Thread

NY Times is making it sound like, for the most part, Nike's trying to start giving their women's teams exclusive jerseys from their male counterparts

Number 17 from Australia can get it

Also who are those 2 brown skinned French shawties in the top row? :nerd:

Cops since Sep 17 to May 2018. Starting and ending with my Grails.
DSCN0747.JPG
DSCN0762.JPG

Has anyone ordered Man U jerseys off soccer.com they only have the premier league patch, I’m guessing no Koehler on the sleeve?

:rofl: wow adidas trolled the **** out of me. Just got my pink united kit in and it had ****ing juan mata's premier league printing on the back. They're sold out of larges and only option is a full refund FML

:rofl: wow adidas trolled the **** out of me. Just got my pink united kit in and it had ****ing juan mata's premier league printing on the back. They're sold out of larges and only option is a full refund FML

Mata is a good dude tho! If it had the PL patch and Kohler on the other sleeve, I’d swap you for my blank. But I’m not really in to having namesets without patches.

Mata is a good dude tho! If it had the PL patch and Kohler on the other sleeve, I’d swap you for my blank. But I’m not really in to having namesets without patches.

Do you have a soccer shop local to you? I'd do the swap and you can buy the patches/get them applied by the shop. You'd be getting the $30 nameset free haha. I just want to make a pogba so this mata has no use for me.

Do you have a soccer shop local to you? I'd do the swap and you can buy the patches/get them applied by the shop. You'd be getting the $30 nameset free haha. I just want to make a pogba so this mata has no use for me.

If I did I would, but unfortunately there’s nothing around me. I’d just get the full refund and press Adidas to give you a future discount code.

Is that Mbappe joint a youth? Number looks huge on there.

I’m about to grab that same kit though down to the PL patches, will consider it my favorite United kit :nerd::lol::nthat:

Long time lurker, but got my 20th anniversary Inter Jersey in recently. The name sets seem to have a map of Milan (I’m assuming) embossed in them. Pretty dope shirt, just a little embarrassed about getting Icardi now :frown:

007975CC-9A89-4A83-9D4D-D4A8B6333EEB.jpeg
5881568D-7FEB-4C7A-AFB2-23CC6D60CF47.jpeg

i'm sold on buying this now

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario Yes, it's my favorite Pumas jersey so far especially since Nike is a great brand for them. As for following them; welcome aboard my friend! Just be prepared for a bunch of frustration. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom