Josef Martínez - ATL UTD 2019 Home

JMARTINEZ_ATLUTD_2019_HOME.jpg

Gonzalo "Pity" Martínez - ATL UTD 2019 Away

GMARTINEZ_ATLUTD_2019_AWAY.jpg

ATL UTD Tiro 19 Training Jerseys

ATLUTD_2019_TIRO19_TRAININGGROUP.jpg

ATL UTD 2019 Parley Jersey

BLANK_ATLUTD_2019_PARLEY.jpg

2018 MLS Homegrown Jersey (Hope to get a Carleton nameset for this.)

BLANK_MLSHOMEGROWN_2019.jpg

Anyone know what's good with the Copa America 2019 patches?

Waiting to cop Brasil (white and yellow), Colombia and Argentina.

Not sure if this is allowed here but I'm selling off a portion of my collection and i'm seeing if anyone here is interested. I have some 50 items up for sale so maybe you might find something interesting. Prices are negotiable, you can PM me on here or on reddit. thanks.

Anyone ever heard of https://beautiful90s.com ? Randomly popped up on my IG and the site is strictly retro remakes; not advertised as authentic. Thinking of copping a Parma and turning into a Buffon if the site can't directly. Or even the 98 Croatia WC top.

Adidas Santa Monica doesn't have any United CL namesets at the store even though they have the full pressing station. Would one of the NYC guys be able to buy the black one and a starball/respect patch from Adidas NYC and help me out?

I fear that this website is selling chinese fake retro shirts without the manufacturer's logo. Maybe I'm wrong but they shouldn't be allowed to sell the designs without the right licensing. The red flag for me is the France 1998 shirt, it has the three Adidas stripes on the sleeves and under the red band, but the French federation has a contract with Nike now, they cannot sell new products from Adidas or using Adidas' designs.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Mexico 1998 shirt they sell is the fake shirt you see on Chinese websites, with the bold black outline on the crest.

I fear that this website is selling chinese fake retro shirts without the manufacturer's logo. Maybe I'm wrong but they shouldn't be allowed to sell the designs without the right licensing. The red flag for me is the France 1998 shirt, it has the three Adidas stripes on the sleeves and under the red band, but the French federation has a contract with Nike now, they cannot sell new products from Adidas or using Adidas' designs.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Mexico 1998 shirt they sell is the fake shirt you see on Chinese websites, with the bold black outline on the crest.

From their "About Us" -

"Based in London, Beautiful 90s sell a selection of newly produced classic football shirts. These are affordable well made jerseys, almost identical to the originals, which you can wear without the worry of losing value if the shirt gets damaged. All jerseys are made from 100% polyester. Modern materials meet classic designs.

The business emerged from a love of football, nostalgia and style. The early 80s and 1990s saw clubs of all colours experiment with outrageous designs and patterns at a time when the last remaining fashion rules had been all but dispatched with. The best kits kept embraced the boldness of the decade and left the cringey aspects behind. We're fascinated by the motifs of this decade and the way these designs are re-emerging in the teenies and 20s.

We're always expanding our selection and looking to develop original designs inspired by the era, so if you have an idea you're bursting to share get in touch by email."

I'm convinced they just buy Chinese fake shirts for 15$, and then resell them in their shop. This is the exact same selection of retro shirts you can find on the well known fake marketplaces...

I'm convinced they just buy Chinese fake shirts for 15$, and then resell them in their shop. This is the exact same selection of retro shirts you can find on the well known fake marketplaces...

Wouldn't shock me. Like I said, the page randomly popped up on my IG and I gave it a look. Wasn't too sure how their operation worked but you may be onto something.

Adidas Santa Monica doesn't have any United CL namesets at the store even though they have the full pressing station. Would one of the NYC guys be able to buy the black one and a starball/respect patch from Adidas NYC and help me out?
Flagship store on Fifth Avenue? PM me, brodie.

Does replica size still exist for EPL new generation of patches and namesets? IIRC, there used to be three sizes (player, replica and youth).

Madrid’s next kit is rumoured to be gold like in 2012. Havent been able to find any leaked pics though :frown:

Crystal Palace team shop told me that they only sell “replica” EPL patched. The invoice stated it was an Adult Patch which to mean indicates that there is also a youth patch. So if I were to go to a match in person and buy a kit at the team shop I would be walking around with a mini patch? I mean, what are we doing here? I have the correct size patch so if anyone knows how to remove it please let me know. Thanks.

Crystal Palace team shop told me that they only sell “replica” EPL patched. The invoice stated it was an Adult Patch which to mean indicates that there is also a youth patch. So if I were to go to a match in person and buy a kit at the team shop I would be walking around with a mini patch? I mean, what are we doing here? I have the correct size patch so if anyone knows how to remove it please let me know. Thanks.

I lived around the corner from Crystal Palace when I was kid. Always wished they were better so I could rep.

Back
Top Bottom