Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Wanted climacool shirts having patches on both sleeves or stores selling MLS patches commercially. It's really frustrating having to pay extra for an Adizero, just because of the patches on both sleeves.

Finally found one of my grails for a decent price :nthat:

IMG_8366.jpg
IMG_8367.jpg

With the old school velvet letters?

Ordered my ATL UTD parley jersey. Damn things sold out in less than fifteen minutes. MLS Store better not cancel my order.:evil:

You getting the letters/numbers?? Considering getting a Galaxy
Last season there was a soccer shop outside Atlanta that was able to order the nameset for me. Probably go through them again. If you want one for your Galaxy, ask around any local soccer shops and see if they can order a nameset.

Ordered my ATL UTD parley jersey. Damn things sold out in less than fifteen minutes. MLS Store better not cancel my order.:evil:

Didn’t even know they dropped today. I’m getting tired of the ATLUTD resell market. People asking for my first born for a ****ing kit

Didn’t even know they dropped today. I’m getting tired of the ATLUTD resell market. People asking for my first born for a ****ing kit
It's ridiculous they make the same amount of jerseys for ATL UTD as they do Chicago Fire or RSL. They still haven't sold out last season's RSL parley jerseys and yet ATL sells out in less than fifteen minutes.

1A099260-2825-403B-9988-15C2F5054838.jpeg
F8929200-4A78-47EC-AA2A-4B8ED9156F16.jpeg

E8DDE653-4E62-4C2E-9D9F-7597F80CBC3D.jpeg

I was cleaning out my closet and found this gem.

I bought it at the FCB store at Camp Nou in Barcelona Fall ‘06 while I was living there.

Ronaldinho was still in true form and a young Messi was on the rise.

Crazy story- Messi was doing a promo appearance at El Corte Ingles in the Les Corts neighborhood where we lived and my roommate was trying to convince me to go.

I was hung over and didn’t care and Messi wasn’t Messi at that point...

We end up getting there late they’re wrapping up and Messi is just hanging around doing tricks with the ball.

I was like ok whatever, not that impressed because it wasn’t Eto’o, Ronaldinho or Puyol or anything.

I could have had a picture, autograph, 5 min conversation (Spanish is my second language) anything I wanted... but we just saw dude were just kinda like “ok cool let’s bounce”.

The Goat was standing before me and I wasn’t even moved.

:smh:

Crazy story- Messi was doing a promo appearance at El Corte Ingles in the Les Corts neighborhood where we lived and my roommate was trying to convince me to go.

We end up getting there late they’re wrapping up and Messi is just hanging around doing tricks with the ball.

I was like ok whatever, not that impressed because it wasn’t Eto’o, Ronaldinho or Puyol or anything.

I could have had a picture, autograph, 5 min conversation (Spanish is my second language) anything I wanted... but we just saw dude were just kinda like “ok cool let’s bounce”.

giphy.gif

1A099260-2825-403B-9988-15C2F5054838.jpeg
F8929200-4A78-47EC-AA2A-4B8ED9156F16.jpeg

E8DDE653-4E62-4C2E-9D9F-7597F80CBC3D.jpeg

I was cleaning out my closet and found this gem.

I bought it at the FCB store at Camp Nou in Barcelona Fall ‘06 while I was living there.

Ronaldinho was still in true form and a young Messi was on the rise.

Nice shirt, mine has Deco nameset and I chose the sponsorless version.

How are you applying jersey numbers ? I watched so much videos and tutorials on the youtube, but i am a little bit scary to do that at home, with house iron.

Proud of Basque country. Osasuna 2012-2013, home shirt.
e8l7ba.jpg

Last edited:
I was scared too lol I used a cardboard inside the shirt and parchment paper over the nameset. Applying the namesets wasn't bad, positioning and measuring the namesets was where the real stress comes in lol hopefully I can finish the last of my shirts tonight

Back
Top Bottom