Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Where’d you find that for $40?

ogonzalez_usa_2017_goldcup-jpg.2352893

Does anyone know anywhere I can still find this model USA kit? Doesn’t have to have player names. Thanks.
Soccer.com only a xl

Yep. It was.

OT: How does this thread feel about wearing Ronaldo kits given his off the pitch ordeal?

I sold mine a few months back when the story first came out. Didn’t feel right rocking it, which sucks cause Ronnie is one of my all time favorite players and a United legend.

Thank you, my friend!

I was in the same boat as you two years ago. Now everything I buy has a name set or will get pressed with one.

Buying name sets and having them pressed isn't all that expensive. I generally pay $30 per name set + $5 to have them pressed. I would reach out to Cody at Yank Threads. He's pressed quite a few kits for me. Mostly USMNT kits + a few customs with my company's logo + last name on the back.

Ronaldo Portugal 2018 World Cup kit

Cody pressed the name, WC patches, and cut the font for the match information when they played against Spain.

USMNT kits that he pressed for me.

Yank Threads IG

https://www.instagram.com/yankthreads/?hl=en

No can do, my friend. She is the crown jewel of my collection. I would try looking on eBay. I'll have his Inter Milan Home kit from his first season at the club in my hands by the end of the week. I am actively searching for his PSV + Barcelona kits as well.

My Ronaldo collection is slacking. I have a near mint 1998 Brazil Jersey but I'm scared to have the nameset pressed onto it because its dual layered and the last time the shop messed it up, thus forcing me to find a new 98 jersey. Honestly never even thought to look for Cruzeiro considering how old it would be, might have to now though after seeing yours.

My boy gifted me a real madrid jersey cause he says it's too tight on him. He did warn me that it was a fake tho, i'll post pics when i get home.

Anyone know where to get official Netherlands printing? I found a UK site but they're a bit expensive. I got a couple jerseys from Burlington that I'd like to add some names/numbers to.

Ronaldo Inter Milan 1997-1998

My Ronaldo collection is slacking. I have a near mint 1998 Brazil Jersey but I'm scared to have the nameset pressed onto it because its dual layered and the last time the shop messed it up, thus forcing me to find a new 98 jersey. Honestly never even thought to look for Cruzeiro considering how old it would be, might have to now though after seeing yours.

The Brazil World Cup 98 home kit is my grail! I don't blame you for not wanting to have it pressed again after what happened the first time around.

Checking again if anyone here wants this. Anyone know any forums or FB groups I can try to move this in?

BNWT Player Issue Torres. Long sleeve. XL.

IMG_2050.jpg
IMG_2052.jpg

wait are you selling that Madrid jersey Theirry?
is it real or fake? I can't tell the difference

can I please get a legit check on the following below?

My boy gifted me a real madrid jersey cause he says it's too tight on him. He did warn me that it was a fake tho, i'll post pics when i get home.

The last pic is with the flash on, the climachill branding on the bottom left side is a reflective material.

IMG_20190608_205520.jpg
IMG_20190608_205531.jpg
IMG_20190608_205837.jpg
IMG_20190608_205708.jpg
IMG_20190608_205728.jpg
IMG_20190608_210032.jpg
IMG_20190608_210143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom