Official Soccer Jersey Thread

The last pic is with the flash on, the climachill branding on the bottom left side is a reflective material.

IMG_20190608_205520.jpg
IMG_20190608_205531.jpg
IMG_20190608_205837.jpg
IMG_20190608_205708.jpg
IMG_20190608_205728.jpg
IMG_20190608_210032.jpg
IMG_20190608_210143.jpg
Unfortunately, I can confirm that both the jersey & patches are fake. The jersey should be 'Made in Cambodia' and not 'Made in Thailand'. I can provide photos of the real version if you'd like.

Unfortunately, I can confirm that both the jersey & patches are fake. The jersey should be 'Made in Cambodia' and not 'Made in Thailand'. I can provide photos of the real version if you'd like.

Please do so

I'd like to know the differences between a real and fake one. The patches have this felt like texture to them.

Ronaldo Inter Milan 1997-1998

The Brazil World Cup 98 home kit is my grail! I don't blame you for not wanting to have it pressed again after what happened the first time around.

Yeah man I'm not gonna risk it, especially since the one I have is in grade A condition. I'll probably PM you about some sizing on the older R9 jerseys you have.

Manchester City is essentially having a giveaway on their store because of the switch to Puma. Purchased a Sterling with the Premier League patches for $64 shipped to New York.

EDIT: Probably should have bought the Vaporknit. Oh well. What's done is done.

Last edited:
Anybody know where i can get a 2014 tim howard nameset? I feel like I remember somebody doing a custom job way back in here

Manchester City is essentially having a giveaway on their store because of the switch to Puma. Purchased a Sterling with the Premier League patches for $64 shipped to New York.

No good deals on Vaporknit a unfortunately, at least for the home kit

Mannnn I’m struggling. I’m a Man U fan but I like sterling. Can’t see how you got it for $64 (I’m seeing $96) but gonna pass either way.

gonna start putting namesets on some of my shirts, how do y'all keep the name and numbers crisp? nothing worse than a jersey ruined by peeling numbers

nice, not familiar with those mesh bags...gonna cop a few

another question, how do you get the creases out of them? can't just iron them like a regular shirt lol

Back
Top Bottom