Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Think I got the last inter Milan away turquoise colored jersey in and xl. Had to search forever this morning to find one

Didn't think these would have flown the way they did. Looking for that and the third kit.

Barcelona 2019/20 3rd jersey vapor knit for $49 after tax from the clearance store. Retail $165.
E0BC9681-8B56-460D-AD13-7A1EA397A49F.jpeg

I’m looking to finally get a Barca jersey (pref 18-19 since I like the stripes more than checks.)

Anyone have any sale deals, pref on vapormatch?

Quick, I need advice:

Would you buy a vapor match Barcelona jersey if it was only $5 more expensive than the stadium replica? The Vapor match jerseys are thinner/have less material and are less durable. But fit better and pop a little more design wise. But are def less long lasting. They're old Barca jerseys I like so the prices are $67 and $72 respectively.

Quick, I need advice:

Would you buy a vapor match Barcelona jersey if it was only $5 more expensive than the stadium replica? The Vapor match jerseys are thinner/have less material and are less durable. But fit better and pop a little more design wise. But are def less long lasting. They're old Barca jerseys I like so the prices are $67 and $72 respectively.

100% Vapor Match over stadium...Stadium fit like ***. I'd pay the extra $ for a VM over Stadium even if it was like $30-$40 difference just for the fit alone tbh...The VM might be a little thinner, but I don't think they're noticably less durable, but I don't really play in my nicer kits so I dunno.

I remember 3-5 years back easily being able to get international shirts for between $20-25 once the new designs came out. Having a hard time finding those kind of sales anymore. Anyone have any pointers? Thanks in advance

I wear size L, but they only had XL. But for $27, I can make it work. Lol.

I actually had ordered 2. One for 90. And then I found one for $63 with a code. Was able to flip the one on eBay to get my $ back So there’s demand out there if you want to try and get your actual size

I actually had ordered 2. One for 90. And then I found one for $63 with a code. Was able to flip the one on eBay to get my $ back So there’s demand out there if you want to try and get your actual size

Good to know. Thanks. They had like 3-4 of the away jerseys there but all XL. I got one of them.

I wore them today, the length wasn’t too bad but it was just a little boxy and wide fit.

04AF9AAE-C6B1-43BA-88F9-709B2FD07A50.jpeg

I ordered a Vapor Match from the Fanatics sale last week and they sent me a Stadium shirt instead. Silver tag at the bottom and everything and no receipt.

I've been trying to get their customer service with no reply (-__- )

I ordered a Vapor Match from the Fanatics sale last week and they sent me a Stadium shirt instead. Silver tag at the bottom and everything and no receipt.

I've been trying to get their customer service with no reply (-__- )

Why you copping a Barca anyway? Always jocking what I cop smh.

Back
Top Bottom