Official Soccer Jersey Thread

unless your jersey is from their kit room that doesnt really matter.

giphy.gif

アミーゴ アミーゴ pics or ducktails

Vapor knit is player jersey. Authentic version
Great pickups !
Whenever my tj max or Marshall’s get jerseys they are always like $39

ABC99294-A418-4DA4-82DD-7EA83138574A.jpeg
F435FC43-AD52-4340-A3F8-4204B7D4854C.jpeg

Grabbed both of these at TJ maxx for 19.99 so I was happy. Can someone tell me what’s the difference between aeroswift and vaporknit?

in the nba they used aeroswift for the 2018 season but got complaints that jerseys were not durable and were constantly ripping. in the 2019 to present they use vaporknit which is more durable and hasnt ripped to my knowledge

in the nba they used aeroswift for the 2018 season but got complaints that jerseys were not durable and were constantly ripping. in the 2019 to present they use vaporknit which is more durable and hasnt ripped to my knowledge

Thanks for the info guys, so I take it they both player issues just the knit is the newer version?

Rocked the 3rd jersey today. I always forget the authentics are slimmer than the stadium ones which are standard fit.

But the Vapor knit material definitely feel better than the basic dri-fit shirts.

978A43AC-D65E-4467-A0B3-31387763E25D.jpeg

Thanks for the info guys, so I take it they both player issues just the knit is the newer version?

Yes. Vaporknit is this years material.Previous years are the aeroswift. But both can only be found on authentic tops.

LOL Fanatics apologized for the mixup (they sent me a 2018/19 Barca stadium shirt instead of the match shirt) and mailed me a new authentic jersey. And it was another stadium shirt :lol:

I can't tell if they're trolling and they don't have any vapormatches or if they just can't tell the difference in the warehouse.

Last edited:
LOL Fanatics apologized for the mixup (they sent me a 2018/19 Barca stadium shirt instead of the match shirt) and mailed me a new authentic jersey. And it was another stadium shirt :lol:

I can't tell if they're trolling and they don't have any vapormatches or if they just can't tell the difference in the warehouse.

Serves you right

Finally stopped waiting around and grabbed the 3td Roma jersey for this year. Been wanting it since pics first came out of it. Fanatics was the only place that still had a Med plus got my military discount :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom