Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Replica, but clean...

Zizou my top3

Replica, but clean...

Zizou my top3

fake as hell lol

Anyone notice any significant differences to this season's EPL printing compared to the previous ones after switching to Avery Dennison?

Father's Day gift. Spurs third kit. Been after this for a while so very surprised to receive it. Tried to get a photo which shows true colour but no dice. Darker, more greenish blue in normal light.
IMG_20200621_215748.jpg

Despite the Spurs eating an L right now thought I would share my modest collection. All are blanks outside of the 4 star Rapinoe. Got the Spurs 17-18 shirt coming in next week. Eyeing the current NC Courage and secondary Timbers from 2018.
Nice to see someone else reppin the women. I've got a Crystal Dunn NC courage on the way.

How do puma authentic jerseys fit? I wear a sz large in all Nike authentic soccer jerseys

thanks in advance

How do puma authentic jerseys fit? I wear a sz large in all Nike authentic soccer jerseys

thanks in advance
Older puma jerseys are super tight. This year's not as bad. Nike authentic large fits me comfortably. The puma is a bit snug. A week I've been working out it fits great, cheat week.... Ehhh. :lol:

So yeah, if the Nike authentic large is already tight fitting, I might would size up.

Do this years Adidas authentic/match jerseys not fit a size slimmer like they used to in years past? I saw some pics of this season's authentic jerseys and they don't seem to taper in at all, but it could just be angles. Can anyone that has some or tried them on comment on the sizing? Usually I go medium replica adidas, large authentic/match

I always go medium on the adidas replicas. On the adidas authentics I used to size up to large but since the 18/19 season jerseys I’ve been going medium.

Do this years Adidas authentic/match jerseys not fit a size slimmer like they used to in years past? I saw some pics of this season's authentic jerseys and they don't seem to taper in at all, but it could just be angles. Can anyone that has some or tried them on comment on the sizing? Usually I go medium replica adidas, large authentic/match

I have a Real Madrid authentic from this year abd it’s my normal size “large”

I always go medium on the adidas replicas. On the adidas authentics I used to size up to large but since the 18/19 season jerseys I’ve been going medium.

Yeah from the pics it looks like the last season or 2 the authentic versions are just the better material but no tapered cut in the body

I have a Real Madrid authentic from this year abd it’s my normal size “large”

Do you mean the same size you wear in replica? Or you still size up to a large for authentics like you normally did in years past?

don't see any discernable difference betwwwn the authentics and replicas for adidas. I stupidly ordered a size up for the Argentina Copa America joint and it's too big lol. they're just more tapered

Back
Top Bottom