Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I got that Forward Madison jersey.
1594905481139.png

This one fits quite big. I bought a size Small and it fits me like an Adidas M. The collar is pretty wide too. The tag says it's made in USA, with the United States flag next to it.

I'm sure this in the thread somewhere, but has anyone bought number/namesets from Uni-Sport without a wholesale account?

They used to be open to anyone, they only recently (past 2-3 years) changed to where you can only purchase wholesale unfortunately. You can usually get any nameset from them through Upper90.

When I ordered these a couple weeks ago, did not expect they would be the first two teams eliminated.... Anyways both just came in. Now if only the Thorns jerseys in men's didn't sell out so fast every time they restock.

Verónica Boquete - Utah Royals 2020 Home

VBOQUETE_UTAHROYALS_HOME_2020.jpg

Crystal Dunn - NC Courage 2020 Home

CDUNN_NCCOURAGE_2020_HOME.jpg

This thread is in a weird place lol, had to use Google to find it.

My humble collection. I’ve had the Drogba one over 10 years now and that’s my favorite.

Wish my home countries made some doper kits, but my next pick up will be the new home Inter Milan joint. Need those to rock with the Royal Toes.
EC917DE9-A574-416F-9D63-467108894090.jpeg

87814CA3-84C7-4EBB-BD55-DC4E00FDC06D.jpeg

i like it. Not crazy about the home shirt. Waiting on the third Jersey

im the opposite, like the home not feeling the away.
hopefully they give us a cool third like this past season, PSG got a fire third so im hoping for something good.

do they put jerseys on sale at the end of the jersey?
tryna cop like 5-7 jerseys one for everyday of the week, they fit so good, and the breatheability for the summer months 🔥

Back
Top Bottom