Official Soccer Jersey Thread

when there's a sale on puma dot com including jerseys then realise the Marseille jerseys have Uber Eats on them:smh:

CF89DBA3-1159-45BC-A42D-26020187F976.jpeg

Need to be notified when the player/authentic United home kit in long sleeve is available

I finally got myself a heat press. :evil: Now to start adding some namesets and patches.
PXL_20210703_214851546.jpg

Oh that's a 2018 MLS Cup match detail, very nice one. I am always looking for a 2012 MLS Cup match detal. Is there any chance you know where I can get one ? (I know it's hard but still worth to ask)

Oh that's a 2018 MLS Cup match detail, very nice one. I am always looking for a 2012 MLS Cup match detal. Is there any chance you know where I can get one ? (I know it's hard but still worth to ask)
If you're okay with repro, Yank Threads does good work. He also has a ton of real stuff. Can always check with him.

Just sent them a message of my request through their official website. Hope to have good news soon!

The guy that runs it works on an oil rig or something like that where he's away for weeks at a time, so it can take some time. He still responds though.

I got a player issue Atlético Madrid kit done up w/ all the CL patches and Felix 7 print straight from the Wanda two years ago. Top of the line stuff. Sad they're not more widely sold (i.e. in the US)

I got a player issue Atlético Madrid kit done up w/ all the CL patches and Felix 7 print straight from the Wanda two years ago. Top of the line stuff. Sad they're not more widely sold (i.e. in the US)

yep they have been selling those for years, n they would sell all of the leftovers to Cfs at the end of the season

The guy that runs it works on an oil rig or something like that where he's away for weeks at a time, so it can take some time. He still responds though.
Just a small update: Yank Threads doesn't have anything I requested. It's really difficult to find MLS patches from 10 years ago. Thanks anyway!

Really want to get one with a Busio nameset, hoping they restock and make printing an option in the near future

Still don’t know if I should get the normal jersey with UCL patches or this one. It has the stars above the crest after all
4AADE6B9-E164-4B3E-8127-8680EA5A4D82.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom