Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Picked up a Busquets, I wish they still sold the long sleeve here in the US. 707A4FF2-377B-4AA9-8E23-A755A0353803.jpeg

Where do you guys typically find your number sets/font for older jerseys you own. Is there a site or you just surf ebay?

Where do you guys typically find your number sets/font for older jerseys you own. Is there a site or you just surf ebay?

Usually don't buy older ones as I usually like to try and get stuff printed when I purchase my shirts. Subside has some older name sets and patches. You can find some on eBay as well but just need to get them from reputable places as there are fakes out there.

Usually don't buy older ones as I usually like to try and get stuff printed when I purchase my shirts. Subside has some older name sets and patches. You can find some on eBay as well but just need to get them from reputable places as there are fakes out there.
M1 on eBay is pretty solid
United sells some official, albeit not great, retro kits but without any of the numbers or letters. I've been wondering if I were to get any of those if I'd be able to get the letters and patches for them but it looks like no.

United sells some official, albeit not great, retro kits but without any of the numbers or letters. I've been wondering if I were to get any of those if I'd be able to get the letters and patches for them but it looks like no.

You should do it

Which one are you looking for? Maybe check out CFS if you're looking at older kits. You may find ones that are already printed: https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/
I want to order this 94 home shirt from the united store:

But obviously I'd want the lettering too and it looks like they don't offer it for retro shirts.

I've seen youtubes with positive reviews of fake remakes like this one but Idk if the thread has any strong opinions on unofficial remake shirts. Not sure if this falls under NT's anti-variant rules.

The printing hasn't been produced in many years and the kit was originally produced by Umbro. You're prob better off getting one from CFS since they have the the original Umbro kits and some of them are printed. I see a bunch (Scholes, Cantona, Becks etc).

CFS is overpriced for the most part. I just buy kits off of eBay, the prints and patches separate, then take them to get printed.
Have no problem buying reproduction namesets. The originals are 20-30 years old now, there's a risk of it failing, the glue being too old, etc.

Can anyone help me track down a 2014 Ronaldo printing for the Portugal 3rd Kit? This one:

1641343547853.jpeg

Found an unprinted authentic player version, and so–of course—I need Ronaldo 7 on the back.

The printing hasn't been produced in many years and the kit was originally produced by Umbro. You're prob better off getting one from CFS since they have the the original Umbro kits and some of them are printed. I see a bunch (Scholes, Cantona, Becks etc).

first CFS are super overpriced now, even tho most of theirs shirts were purchased off ebay.

second, avoid buying 'rare' nn sets n patches from them as I know they have been working with some HK guy producing.. well ...non official stuff, especially the sponsors.

Sorry in advance as I’m sure this has been asked. But how do this years Nike authentics Fit?
And any leads on a inter Milan home in xl. Can’t find anywhere. Been searching all day Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom