Official Soccer Jersey Thread

thought id keep it going

EPL: Liverpool - it really started as a Michael Owen fan in the 98 world cup. took on Liverpool and never looked back.
La Liga: Barca. watched a game at Camp Nou last summer while on vacation in barcelona, my first non-mls match ever. hooked.
MLS: DC United (hometown)
International: used to be ENG, now i guess ENG and ESP. but what people were sayin was true. once you really get into club football, it gets harder and harder to care about international teams.

if i could fit into a L i'd cop this in a heartbeat
%24%28KGrHqZHJBQE8e36C5sfBPLy2kLIsg%7E%7E60_1.JPG

on the bay now

Great reading what allegiance everyone has to what team. For the EPL, im starting to lean towards Arsenal, but i might just have to flip a coin for it. Does Barcelona have any rival history or bad blood with Arsenal or Manchester united? i dont want to be a fan of club that hates a team i support, i want to hate the right people lol.

For MLS, no surprise, i am a DC United fan, the local team. die hard for the black and red. Have fond memories of them; Soccer was my first love in sports when i was a kid and MLS was the first pro league i naturally gravitated to, it helped that my dad is a Guatemalan man who loves futbol and took me to many games at RFK when MLS started. He somehow became acquainted with mark simpson through his job, and mark gave me his game worn gloves and he got me autographs of the entire team that won the first MLS cups for DC. For international; would be USA and Guatemala as the primary. Spain would come next because of it having so many barca players, then Argentina because of Messi, the player responsible for sparking my interest in soccer again and thus decided to become a fan of whatever club he played for. Lastly i like to watch brazil because of the rich futbol tradition and the fact that my father has always been a fan of them.

I also had a question about soccerauthentics from ebay. I saw him mentioned here before and that he carried authentic patches so i decided to buy a few from him and i paid for them 6 days ago. Should i be worried he hasnt sent me a message/or tracking number since i paid? or is this normal for soccerauthentics and im just being paranoid?

Great reading what allegiance everyone has to what team. For the EPL, im starting to lean towards Arsenal, but i might just have to flip a coin for it. Does Barcelona have any rival history or bad blood with Arsenal or Manchester united? i dont want to be a fan of club that hates a team i support, i want to hate the right people lol.

For MLS, no surprise, i am a DC United fan, the local team. die hard for the black and red. Have fond memories of them; Soccer was my first love in sports when i was a kid and MLS was the first pro league i naturally gravitated to, it helped that my dad is a Guatemalan man who loves futbol and took me to many games at RFK when MLS started. He somehow became acquainted with mark simpson through his job, and mark gave me his game worn gloves and he got me autographs of the entire team that won the first MLS cups for DC. For international; would be USA and Guatemala as the primary. Spain would come next because of it having so many barca players, then Argentina because of Messi, the player responsible for sparking my interest in soccer again and thus decided to become a fan of whatever club he played for. Lastly i like to watch brazil because of the rich futbol tradition and the fact that my father has always been a fan of them.

I also had a question about soccerauthentics from ebay. I saw him mentioned here before and that he carried authentic patches so i decided to buy a few from him and i paid for them 6 days ago. Should i be worried he hasnt sent me a message/or tracking number since i paid? or is this normal for soccerauthentics and im just being paranoid?

yeah there usually arent any tracking numbers since he lives in the far east. You should receive your patches within a few weeks

yeah there usually arent any tracking numbers since he lives in the far east. You should receive your patches within a few weeks

does anyone know where i can find 3xl kits?? i love futbol but i played college football so yea... lol any help would be appreciated. And just to keep it going.

EPL- United
SPL- Real Madrid
Bund.- Bayern Munich
Serie A- Milan
MLS- dont really have a favorite
Int.- USA, Brazil, Portugal

does anyone know where i can find 3xl kits?? i love futbol but i played college football so yea... lol any help would be appreciated. And just to keep it going.

EPL- United
SPL- Real Madrid
Bund.- Bayern Munich
Serie A- Milan
MLS- dont really have a favorite
Int.- USA, Brazil, Portugal

Originally Posted by T21D

soccerauthentics 10000000% legit  and yes, he takes forever.  
yeah...a fellow Singaporean but it took him two weeks to send me some namesets...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

anyway,i thought i'd share my story as well:
my dad and two of my uncles were United fans and my late grandfather was a diehard Liverpool supporter...
they used to gather at my house to watch the games but it wasn't until United's FA Cup victory over Everton in 1985 that i started to follow the club...

i remembered my first United kit...got it from a friend off a trade:

^ incidentally this 1986(-1988) home kit was worn in Sir Alex Ferguson's first season in charge...
pimp.gif

i'm not into international football that much but i've always liked Argentina mainly because of two of players - Maradona and Batistuta
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

soccerauthentics 10000000% legit  and yes, he takes forever.  
yeah...a fellow Singaporean but it took him two weeks to send me some namesets...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

anyway,i thought i'd share my story as well:
my dad and two of my uncles were United fans and my late grandfather was a diehard Liverpool supporter...
they used to gather at my house to watch the games but it wasn't until United's FA Cup victory over Everton in 1985 that i started to follow the club...

i remembered my first United kit...got it from a friend off a trade:

^ incidentally this 1986(-1988) home kit was worn in Sir Alex Ferguson's first season in charge...
pimp.gif

i'm not into international football that much but i've always liked Argentina mainly because of two of players - Maradona and Batistuta
pimp.gif

Sorry, I've been in the middle of looking for another job.

I'm going to sell these kits REALLY cheap as I don't wear 90% of them anymore so be ready,
laugh.gif

Sorry, I've been in the middle of looking for another job.

I'm going to sell these kits REALLY cheap as I don't wear 90% of them anymore so be ready,
laugh.gif

Here are some off the top of my head.

07/08 Barcelona Away (Teal/Volt) MARQUEZ 4 print - XXL - $30
2006 France Home (Blue) ABIDAL 3 print - XXL - $30
08/09 Juventus 3rd (Peanut Butter/Gold) DEL PIERO 10 print - XXL - $25
08/09 Arsenal Away (Navy/Yellow) BENDTNER 26 (plastic epl print but lextra badges from Kitbag) - XXL - $25
05/06 Juventus Away (Red) BLANK - XXL - $15
07/08 Arsenal 3rd LONG SLEEVE (Rugby RARE) - FABREGAS 4 print - XXL - $30
07/08 Arsenal 3rd SHORT SLEEVE (Rugby RARE) - WALCOTT 32 print - XXL - $30
08/09 France Home (Blue/Fade Blue/White) - GOURCUFF 8 print - XXL - $20
08/09 Arsenal Home (Red/White) - EDUARDO 9 UCL print - XXL - $20
2006 France Away (White) - ZIDANE 10 print - XXL - $30
07/08 Aston Villa Home (Burgandy/Blue) - BLANK - XXL - $10
07/08 Barcelona Home (Red/Blue) - HENRY 14 print (authentic print from soccer.com back in 2008 before they got their new jerseys) - XXL - $15
09/10 Atletico Madrid Home (Red/White) - SIMAO 20 print - XXL - $20
08/09 France Away (Red) - RIBERY 22 - XXL - $20
08/09 Marseille Away (Blue Argyl *VERY RARE* paid $135 STRAIGHT from OM Store in Marseille) BEN ARFA 20 print - XXL - $35
2010 Spain Home (Red) DAVID VILLA 7 print - XL - $35
09/10 Arsenal 3rd LONG SLEEVE (White Pinstripe) - FABREGAS 4 UCL print - XXL - $20
04/05 Arsenal Home (Red/White/Yellow) - VIEIRA 4 print - XXL - $25
2010 Brasil Away (Blue) - FABIANO 9 print - XL - $20
10/11 Arsenal Home (Red/White) - FABREGAS 4 UCL print - XL - $20
06/07 Arsenal Away (Yellow) - HENRY 14 print - XXL - $10
08/09 Arsenal Home (Red/White) - V. PERSIE 11 UCL print - XXL - $20

More later...got a ton more to look through.
laugh.gif

If interested just PM me and I will tell you about the jersey, condition and all.

Prices DO include shipping w/tracking.

ALL jerseys are AUTHENTIC Adidas, Umbro, Nike, etc.

Here are some off the top of my head.

07/08 Barcelona Away (Teal/Volt) MARQUEZ 4 print - XXL - $30
2006 France Home (Blue) ABIDAL 3 print - XXL - $30
08/09 Juventus 3rd (Peanut Butter/Gold) DEL PIERO 10 print - XXL - $25
08/09 Arsenal Away (Navy/Yellow) BENDTNER 26 (plastic epl print but lextra badges from Kitbag) - XXL - $25
05/06 Juventus Away (Red) BLANK - XXL - $15
07/08 Arsenal 3rd LONG SLEEVE (Rugby RARE) - FABREGAS 4 print - XXL - $30
07/08 Arsenal 3rd SHORT SLEEVE (Rugby RARE) - WALCOTT 32 print - XXL - $30
08/09 France Home (Blue/Fade Blue/White) - GOURCUFF 8 print - XXL - $20
08/09 Arsenal Home (Red/White) - EDUARDO 9 UCL print - XXL - $20
2006 France Away (White) - ZIDANE 10 print - XXL - $30
07/08 Aston Villa Home (Burgandy/Blue) - BLANK - XXL - $10
07/08 Barcelona Home (Red/Blue) - HENRY 14 print (authentic print from soccer.com back in 2008 before they got their new jerseys) - XXL - $15
09/10 Atletico Madrid Home (Red/White) - SIMAO 20 print - XXL - $20
08/09 France Away (Red) - RIBERY 22 - XXL - $20
08/09 Marseille Away (Blue Argyl *VERY RARE* paid $135 STRAIGHT from OM Store in Marseille) BEN ARFA 20 print - XXL - $35
2010 Spain Home (Red) DAVID VILLA 7 print - XL - $35
09/10 Arsenal 3rd LONG SLEEVE (White Pinstripe) - FABREGAS 4 UCL print - XXL - $20
04/05 Arsenal Home (Red/White/Yellow) - VIEIRA 4 print - XXL - $25
2010 Brasil Away (Blue) - FABIANO 9 print - XL - $20
10/11 Arsenal Home (Red/White) - FABREGAS 4 UCL print - XL - $20
06/07 Arsenal Away (Yellow) - HENRY 14 print - XXL - $10
08/09 Arsenal Home (Red/White) - V. PERSIE 11 UCL print - XXL - $20

More later...got a ton more to look through.
laugh.gif

If interested just PM me and I will tell you about the jersey, condition and all.

Prices DO include shipping w/tracking.

ALL jerseys are AUTHENTIC Adidas, Umbro, Nike, etc.

Back
Top Bottom