Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Infrared and orange is not the same color.

I'm an Arsenal fan but that Man U third kit was FLAMES. I wouldn't buy or wear it as I"m a Gooner, but the royal blue on the front, navy (or darker blue) on back PLUS the infrared hits? FUEGO. Chevy logo obviously kills it, but that color scheme is gorgeous. Would've looked better for Barcelona IMO.

Got a chance to see many jerseys in person yesterday, and that Chevy logo is soooooooo awful.

My three pickups during my time on a school trip in Italy. Had to get the Roma jersey Totti name and number applied at home.

Any one else besides glen order from the united sale? I need to ask you some questions

Question anyone have a Joma jersey and can comment on the sizing? read a few reviews online and all said size up b/c they run small, just wanted to confirm here as well. Thanks!
Just bought one the length is same as most jerseys i think but they are kinda slim fitting not so much as a nike authentic but more than normal

Infrared and orange is not the same color.

I'm an Arsenal fan but that Man U third kit was FLAMES. I wouldn't buy or wear it as I"m a Gooner, but the royal blue on the front, navy (or darker blue) on back PLUS the infrared hits? FUEGO. Chevy logo obviously kills it, but that color scheme is gorgeous. Would've looked better for Barcelona IMO.

I know infared and orange are not same color. But when you watch it on TV, the differences between infared and orange are so negligible. Up close yeah you can tell it's basically orange vs. red.

It's just like this clearly the hawks are red and the knicks are orange, but again it's so damn close.

-ad2aba31e8346b31.JPG

Last edited:

Haven't posted in a while. Some of the pick-ups that I actually took pictures of. Great stuff guys. Glad to see the thread moving. Excited for the season to start in a couple of weeks

(Fits really slim for those wondering)

Haven't posted in a while. Some of the pick-ups that I actually took pictures of. Great stuff guys. Glad to see the thread moving. Excited for the season to start in a couple of weeks

(Fits really slim for those wondering)
Awesome!  Where did you find the Brazil / Guarana training jerseys ???  Thanks!

Probably been lurking this thread for awhile but didn't bother joining until now lol. Just bought this Italy Away jersey today and wondering where I can get a Pirlo nameset.
pimp.gif

I'm just needing to vent right now. Ordered an authentic Holland home Robben jersey from soccerpro.com on 06-13-14 and still no word on when the nameset will arrive for the jersey. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:

Todofut came through with the spain long sleeve and England kit! Not bad for 90$ ish shipped!

Waiting for soccer corner order of sergio Ramos and rooney name number set!

Got another Man U kit from a local sport basement store in the Bay Area as we'll as epl patches from my last order with soccer corner!

Last edited:
Wow, where did all these USA Dempsey World Cup Away "Authentics" come from on ebay?
sick.gif

To the unsuspecting buyer, it looks like the real deal for a reasonable price not a suspicious price. Could have fooled me just by skimming the pics, but if you look closely it's the small things that are off like the triangle logo inside not lining up with the collar, or the inside font color being grey instead of white, or the crest not stitched correctly, but the big one being it's made in Thailand instead of Sri Lanka.
I would say that 99% of the Dempsey WC jerseys on eBay are fakes. 

I gotta say. I really dug the pink Real kits last night. Who's with me?

I want to like the 13/14 PSG home kit because it's a dope concept but every time I look at the home kit, it reminds me of a bib.... 
tired.gif
 I can't avoid it now.

Back
Top Bottom