Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Wegotsoccer.com

Adidas outlet stores are having 40% off F&F sale in-store until Sunday 12/14. My local one has Bayern, Real Madrid, Chelsea, AC Milan home and away, no third shirts unfortunately. I got a Madrid away and it came out to $54 before tax.

Last edited:
Adidas outlet stores are having 40% off F&F sale in-store until Sunday 12/14. My local one has Bayern, Real Madrid, Chelsea, AC Milan home and away, no third shirts unfortunately. I got a Madrid away and it came out to $54 before tax.

:nerd:

May need to make a trip tomorrow

Question. Do long-sleeved authentics exist for European teams? Only see authentic short-sleeves (Specifcally Chelsea, Real Madrid)

Last edited:
Here is the Juve Pogba shirt on my son. Yesterday was his 11th birthday so we took his 2 best friends out to eat & then went to a pro indoor soccer game (MASL - Baltimore Blast). Took this pic with 2 of the team's cheerleaders.

Pimp :smokin

Oh geez, almost 150 euro with shipping, thanks but I think ill pass on that.

Last edited:
Here is the Juve Pogba shirt on my son. Yesterday was his 11th birthday so we took his 2 best friends out to eat & then went to a pro indoor soccer game (MASL - Baltimore Blast). Took this pic with 2 of the team's cheerleaders.

Happy belated birthday to your son and a fellow Sagittarius.

i see what you did with that angle for the pic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom