Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Found some gems , Home &Away PSG , And Man City Home the new one 14-15 with te Chevy Logo .. but none of them come with the players name I need help Fams
lol
Namesets and patches cost extra to put on

Last edited:
D A V I D

Sharing a few of my t-shirts. Although they are not jerseys, they are Football related and just thought I'd share them.

got really lucky with this one. had a homie hook me up. can't wait to get it pressed on

Anyone have an xl Waldo or centennial they would part with? Really want a Waldo but will probably have to go the eBay route...

Well, went to the closest Ross' to me for the first time, found a Mexico home 2014 kit, a Spain 2014 Home Kit with the 2010 WC Champ patch on it, and a youth San Jose Earthquakes jersey. Ended up buying the Spain kit. Kind of surprised this Ross had anything as it's not in a big city.

Anyone know where I could get a Hertha BSC nameset, preferably John Brooks? I'm looking to get one while it's on sale at Nikestore. Thanks in advance for any help.

@B MAGIC  Great cop! are both 2013/14 Madrid home formotions?

@JordanHead718212  I dont even go to college honestly, i just work hard lol i respect those who attend classes though, i wish school was for me.. which is a poor excuse cause i know school isnt for anybody but once you graduate you'll probably able to buy 20 jersey at once :D

I want jobs like you guys when I graduate college in May. No idea how you guys be buying like 10 jerseys at a time :lol:

It's not even that it's finding good deals whether through sales, CFS, or ebay (if you know how to tell real vs fake jerseys like me) I doubt everyone on here is dropping the retail price tag of like $110-130 on every jersey pickup it's just being smart and playing the game.

@B MAGIC
 Great cop! are both 2013/14 Madrid home formotions?

@JordanHead718212
 I dont even go to college honestly, i just work hard lol i respect those who attend classes though, i wish school was for me.. which is a poor excuse cause i know school isnt for anybody but once you graduate you'll probably able to buy 20 jersey at once :D

Lol I feel you bro, let's hope so.

It's not even that it's finding good deals whether through sales, CFS, or ebay (if you know how to tell real vs fake jerseys like me) I doubt everyone on here is dropping the retail price tag of like $110-130 on every jersey pickup it's just being smart and playing the game.

True True. I only ever buy United and Ghana jerseys anyways, but I'm thinking of expanding my horizons as long as the team is in another league.

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a while and didn't even realize this thread existed. I'll post a pic of my collection when I get a chance. It seems people have questions aobut printing etc. Just be careful where you're ordering it from since there are tons of fakes in circulation.

Back
Top Bottom