Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Thank you both!

Stopped by the Sporting Style pop-up shop at Sporting Park today where they had the new kits on sale, found this in the back marked down
smokin.gif
How'd the new kit look in person? I live a couple hours from KC so I didn't make it over there for the event or anything. Was thinking about ordering the L/S on their website now that they're available.

How'd the new kit look in person? I live a couple hours from KC so I didn't make it over there for the event or anything. Was thinking about ordering the L/S on their website now that they're available.

It is different but I like it. Seen a few people wearing it and it is really clean especially in LS.

Damn so i bought myself a birthday gift and i was so stoked about this new pick up since i have been wanting this for awhile now,

but they forgot to apply the damn "CKM" sponsor and UPL patch on the home jersey, which i paid for.. so i emailed them back asking them if they can just send me the

sponsor and patch so i can apply it myself or at my local soccer shop. It sucks that small mistakes like this always happens when you're buying from overseas,

they never pay attention at all, now i have to wait to see what they say, im so impatient with these things damnit..
mean.gif

But anyways my new pick up

- 2013/14 Shakhtar Donetsk home player issue domestic UPL jersey (Alex Teixeira)

- 2014/15 Shakhtar Donetsk away player issue domestic UPL jersey (Luiz Adriano)

Love their nameset font!

Edit: wow i just realize there is some sort of weird misprint underneath the black part of the jersey its like a "L" shape shadow, i washed the jersey and it didnt come off and there alittle stains through out the shirt and came with no tag.. wtf man, every time i buy something from the official online shop nothing comes in perfectly, do european people not give a f*ck? im sorry i dont want to generalize but ive had bad experience from the Zenit shop, to PSG, and now the Shakhtar shop. Im extremely pissed at this moment, like how do you give your customer a f*cked up product? i emailed them about this as well, im wishing they would give me a new jersey but i doubt they will. You cant see it in the picture that well, but in person you can clearly see some big misprint shadow..AGHHH!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mean.gif

They actually don't care... I'd prob check the contact info on their site. 9/10 it's run by kitbag which is based in the UK. Their customer service is terrible. I've had them mess up on 2 occasions. So far I think they're 2/5 on things I've ordered. Once... I ordered a dortmund Reus shirt. I ordered a small and when I received it, the paper tag said it was a small but the tag on the shirt itself said it was a large. Instead of exchanging it for me, they told me it was out of stock and refunded while they were still selling them on their official site. Another time, I ordered a Man Utd CL away shirt from the official site and they didn't put anything inside the shirt while applying the back print. Sad to say but the top of my numbers had the crest outlines on it. It took forever to get a response from them and it took forever to get my money back for return shipping so be weary when ordering anything that's handled by kitbag.

too :smoking very nice indeed. Love the font.

Lupin879- I'm huge Milan , but the one you posted looks like a REPLICA. Still a nice shirt though:nthat:

Last edited:
Anybody have any experience in removing Sharpie from a jersey? I found something that I could use for my collection but it is signed all over?  Would something like Resolve work or is it too big of a project?  I attached a photo.

Anybody have any experience in removing Sharpie from a jersey? I found something that I could use for my collection but it is signed all over?  Would something like Resolve work or is it too big of a project?  I attached a photo.

It looks like too much of a hassle I think you're stuck with the sigs also why would you want them off? Lol

Another pickup Man UTD 03-05 Away jersey size M

The jerseys in great condition however the inside size label is gone (washed off) [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji] it is what it is I guess got it for a steal tho I paid $20

Last edited:
It looks like too much of a hassle I think you're stuck with the sigs also why would you want them off? Lol
I just want the jersey and I've had a hard time finding the jersey in the size its in.  I don't care for the Paralympic signatures that are on it.  Its at a pretty reasonable price, so I'm thinking of just going for it.

Ive seen the beckham psg jersey on here quite a few times, where are you guys finding that nameset.

- painstakingly removed the original bwin sponsor
- ordered the match details and new sponsor from eBay
- got to work and ended up with this...

the only flaw is a missing dot and a dash from the second line of the match details...I guess they couldn't stick...

Anyone have any leads on an XXL player issue Centennial? I have the nameset, just need the shirt to put it on and I'd rather not pay ebay prices if someone here can help me out! PM me if you can help!

Yep. Your not gonna get those off without ruining jersey. You can use hairspray but it won't ever come completely off. U have to decide wether you want an unsigned jersey with blue/black stains all over it or do you want a nice collectors item to hang on the wall.

Anyone have any leads on an XXL player issue Centennial? I have the nameset, just need the shirt to put it on and I'd rather not pay ebay prices if someone here can help me out! PM me if you can help!
For starters that doesn't look like an official name set. Post a photo of entire number. Ebay is your best bet on a jersey because 2XL is not a common size. 

that crest and the sheet being lined up with the number are red flags. The official ones would be made by sporting id.

edit: something like this

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

i just love player issue!
happy.gif
 Yea soccer jerseys aint cheap! I always try to check how they heat pressed everything, im a perfectionist lol

Yea you may be right about kit bag, i emailed them about it, they responded pretty quick and told me they will contact the director or manager of the problem to see what they can do for me.

I hope they will take the away jersey back and give me a new one, and as long as they send me the sponsor and patch ill be happy with the home jersey, ill do it myself lol

im so impatient i dont even feel like taking my time and spending my own money to ship it back all the way back to Kiev, Ukraine.

And damn f*ck that! if they told me the same about the same exact jersey being sold out, idk what i would do. Im already so upset with this, they better give me a new one.

It sucks cause i know they dont take returns for customized jerseys, but this is def. their fault, not mine, so they better work something out for me, cause i can not find a Shakhtar jersey anywhere.

ill keep yall posted! 
Keep us updated...  I'd be surprised if their customer service improved.  I find that customer service from UK stores are generally a pain to deal with.  My friend and I just ordered some things from subside.  It took them 2 weeks to tell us that they were missing the letter "I" for EPL printing and then they never told us when they were shipped.  Turns out they shipped it when my friend had inquired.  I think they just forgot about our order until he reminded them.

Yea my nameset is definitely not Sporting ID. Looks pretty good tho. There's zero chance I'd pay $75 on ebay for a Sporting ID set.

^yeah no argument there, the sporting id name sets are ridiculously overpriced if you couldn't get it when it first released.

Last edited:
Can someone point me in the direction of a Ligue 1 patch for my PSG jersey. I started to put my CL patches on it but I noticedntheir euro jerseys don't have the sponsor on the sleeve.

No idea how I got these marks on the number smh. Any tips on how to remove them?

Last edited:
No idea how I got these marks on the number smh. Any tips on how to remove them?

Did you wash the jersey with other clothing? Looks like something bled on to the 7 or the material from the jersey itself bled? I don't think you can remove that. Sorry bruh

Back
Top Bottom