Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Legit check on these 2 jerseys

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fc-Barcelon...683?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f9d64923

Decided to finally try a Ross near me and scored with this ! Authentic goalie jersey for $25! They also had a women's L Brazil and a men's XL

is ebay user Sunofrise101 a NTer here? I bought a galaxy jersey from a seller on ebay, the seller sent me the wrong size and that dude got mine...we have been trying to contact him for the exchange, but no answers at all.....

Last edited:
I always noticed that in the past years when RM jerseys hit ross it's always XL-XXL and only 1 or 2 in stock at the time.

^:wow: damn. Always been keeping an eye for Galaxy authentics. Always heard of people on the west coast finding them. Really good finds! :nthat:

If you don't mind me asking how much were they? $29.99? :nerd:

Damn those LA Galaxy authentic got me kicking my self for not hitting up my local Ross on their restock day. I'll have to do a ross run day tomorrow.

when exactly does Ross/Marshall's usually restock?
I'm not sure about all Ross stores, but most of the ones in my area restock on Mondays and Thursdays. I was told that that is when you'll find the most stuff if you get there early enough. I've been to them on those days around noon and they're always packed. I'm not sure about Marshalls tho.

Back
Top Bottom