Official Soccer Jersey Thread

^ you can never go wrong with Del Piero :pimp:
post pics when you're done with it please...

man, this thread has been fireworks :pimp:
i went through the pics again from the last 7-8 pages... dope contributions all around :pimp:

anyway, here's my pickup this week... Barca's sponsorless kits back then are just beautiful...

^ you can never go wrong with Del Piero
pimp.gif

post pics when you're done with it please...

man, this thread has been fireworks
pimp.gif

i went through the pics again from the last 7-8 pages... dope contributions all around
pimp.gif

anyway, here's my pickup this week... Barca's sponsorless kits back then are just beautiful...
Superb Barcelona shirt. I'm also looking for this kit, but only managed to find those grade AAA fakes.

Hit up a few Ross' these past two day and saw one yellow, and one black USA Match s/s goalie jersey. Still lots of WC14 Brazil jerseys and jackets

FC Schalke 04 2013/14 Home Shirt (Formotion Player Issue) #22 Atsuto Uchida
Long sleeves are now less popular with the rise of high tech base layers. 

Beautiful, almost picked up a Raul one when cfs had 20% off.....I regret it now :frown:

Last edited:
I have a 1997-99 Tottenham shirt that I would like to customize. Currently, the shirt has no player or number on the back. I would like to add "Klinsmann" and his number "33" on the back of the shirt.

An example of this is here: http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/18/extra_football_shirt_11204_2.jpg.

I googled the lettering and numbering for 96-06 EPL but haven't found anything. Anyone have any leads for numbering and lettering?

Thanks, everyone!

Slightly off-topic, but have you seen the LAFC (MLS expansion team stuff)? No jersey design yet, but curious to see how the designs come out. I do like the logo / colors so far.

I have a 1997-99 Tottenham shirt that I would like to customize. Currently, the shirt has no player or number on the back. I would like to add "Klinsmann" and his number "33" on the back of the shirt.

An example of this is here: http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/18/extra_football_shirt_11204_2.jpg.

I googled the lettering and numbering for 96-06 EPL but haven't found anything. Anyone have any leads for numbering and lettering?

Thanks, everyone!
gonna be nearly impossible to get a nameset that old. you can order an unofficial one or high quality but if youre going to wear it, and wash it just leave the name off or youll ruin it

Back
Top Bottom