Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hope folks keep contacting soccer.com about these nameset issues. Thankfully they sent me another Pulisic away shirt since the nameset was crooked. Enough people have contacted them. They have got to be sick of this. Instead of contacting customer service, I just jumped straight to contacting the president's office.

Last edited:
Has anyone had to deal with customs issues with ordering from the UK? Specifically from Kitbag? I'm looking to buy a couple jerseys for $50 total and $10 for shipping and was wondering if I would be hit with customs fees

Has anyone had to deal with customs issues with ordering from the UK? Specifically from Kitbag? I'm looking to buy a couple jerseys for $50 total and $10 for shipping and was wondering if I would be hit with customs fees
Under $800, you should be fine.

It's been awhile since I ordered from the UK and Kitbag, specifically. However, all of my orders in the past have been in the $100-250 range, and I have never had any issues with customs fees. Good luck!

Kitbag is just as bad.
A lot of official club shops are from kitbag and they well mess up. Maybe WSS and Soccer . Com are from kitbag as well not sure.

There are a lot of talks on one of the thread that one of the NTers added me on Facebook.
Everyone has been complaining about the same thing.
We need to take a stand or stop buying from these guys.
+1 on Kitbag. That's why I stopped ordering from them. I've had issues with the front number being printed in the center when it should be on the chest and vice versa. Each time, they came through and replaced it. However, it was a huge pain and headache to call them and wait for a new one to arrive...especially if it's around tournament time and you want to rep your team. 

Thanks for the responses. Im trying to find some cheap legit replica jerseys, which are usually from past seasons. Does anyone know where to find them besides the main sites like Kitbag, WSS, SDC, etc. Also how does the current USA jersey fit? I'm 5'9 160

Last edited:
New Pickups

12/13 Holland

I have that shirt too, the design is amazing.

But regret getting the players version, since the rubber "T" mesh kind of "melted it". It seems to be a common problem with Nike kits from that era.

Last edited:
Hope folks keep contacting soccer.com about these nameset issues. Thankfully they sent me another Pulisic away shirt since the nameset was crooked. Enough people have contacted them. They have got to be sick of this. Instead of contacting customer service, I just jumped straight to contacting the president's office.

This has been an ongoing problem for years with me, only time I order from them is when they have a killer deal and I still hesitate. How did you locate the contact for the president's office? Do you mind sharing it?

Can anyone please point me in the direction of legit starball and respect patches?

Seems like the reputable sellers on ebay are charging insane prices, while the remaining sellers are charging too good to be true prices
laugh.gif

Do you guys know if they sell replacement crests for this jersey? It's a 2010/2011 Real Madrid home jersey. I want to buy it, but the crest is really faded.

Back
Top Bottom