Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Yes but I'm an adult with adult money. I respect the marshalls/ross grind, unless you are buying the whole stock to resell and others can't get theirs.

But there might be a time when you replica collectors will want to switch to authentics and will wish you had just collected authentics from the beginning, because having authentics from 10+ years ago will be that much sweeter

Getting my first "authentic" player issue sometime next week. Been collecting replicas since day uno, we'll see how it goes. :smokin

I had been buying reps (mainly from sales) but scooped the authentic US kit from this summer and now I'm not sure I can go back :wow:

I hoop and play in my reps tho so I'll probably continue to grab a few during end of season sales tho.

I made a commitment to lose some weight, is it bad that most of it stems from the fact that I actually want to be able to wear authentics? :rofl:

Yes but I'm an adult with adult money. I respect the marshalls/ross grind, unless you are buying the whole stock to resell and others can't get theirs.

But there might be a time when you replica collectors will want to switch to authentics and will wish you had just collected authentics from the beginning, because having authentics from 10+ years ago will be that much sweeter

I've bought authentics at Ross and TJMaxx...

What up, I've been following this thread for a while yet just created an account last july and haven't post anything until today. Anyway I have around 100 jerseys in my collection most of them US soccer/LA Galaxy/FC Barcelona and random jerseys I thought looked cool.

2015 USA match away

2014/15 USA match goalkeeper

Need to find name sets for them

Had this Man City kit for about 4 years, but only personalized or patched it now. Bought the shirt locally when it was on sale, got the patches from watford2535 and nameset from footballkitdirect.

At first, I wanted Agüero, but his name was too big for my size S kit and I couldn't find replica sized letters anymore. So went for Kompany, since I already had Tevez, Yaya and Silva shirts.

Very cool and historical jersey.

Anyone know where I can get a home Depay nameset from 14-15 and 14-15 Payet away Marseille nameset?

Last edited:
New to buying kits I have a few questions what's the difference between reps and authentic

What are some websites to buy authentic kits from

I see people saying they buy patches and put them on is it not possible to buy kits with them on already?

When i look at kits online or in store a lot of them don't have the numbers or player name why is that and where can I buy kits that do have the numbers and the player names

Thanks in advance

New to buying kits I have a few questions what's the difference between reps and authentic

What are some websites to buy authentic kits from

I see people saying they buy patches and put them on is it not possible to buy kits with them on already?

When i look at kits online or in store a lot of them don't have the numbers or player name why is that and where can I buy kits that do have the numbers and the player names

Thanks in advance
reps - have a sewn on crest, looser (designed for casual wear) , cost a lot less than an actual authentic

authentic - are more form fitting, crest is iron-on not a sewn on patch, made  differently ( for actual match play  with more ventilation) 

most of the legit websites and team stores off the option to buy the replica or the authentic

names / numbers are all add ons. some sites let you buy a players jersey at an added cost. 

i dont mess too much with the patches though, other can shed some light on that part

Back
Top Bottom