Official Soccer Jersey Thread

^looks awesome! top 5 barca shirt for me. I got this in a messi, just need to find some patches for it

^looks awesome! top 5 barca shirt for me. I got this in a messi, just need to find some patches for it
Thanks. If I were you, I would make a La Liga version, especially with this problem with Respect patches.

You might have some trouble finding the TV3 patch, but footballkitdirect usually sells it from time to time.

Where did you get these?  Been looking for the UCL version...  also do you know if they have the longsleeve ones as well?

repped

I wouldn't doubt all of rainydays shirts are all player issue/match issued shirts so some of the stuff he has is impossible to get at times lol

But you can find the UCL name set on eBay. Saw only 2 listed Vardy and Mahrez. You can also find UCL patches, so it shouldn't be that hard to find thise

@rainyday are they issued shirts? Always with the beautiful shirts!

I don't think Leicester city's got player issue shirts, players wear commercial version on field:smile:
I wouldn't doubt all of rainydays shirts are all player issue/match issued shirts so some of the stuff he has is impossible to get at times lol

But you can find the UCL name set on eBay. Saw only 2 listed Vardy and Mahrez. You can also find UCL patches, so it shouldn't be that hard to find thise

@rainyday are they issued shirts? Always with the beautiful shirts!

So previous order from CFS sale had a kit that wasn't truly the condition presented on the website, and shipping it back was gonna be about $25-30 so i bought a t-shirt frame and tried this. Frame was smaller than I thought, really hard to fit a M into.

So previous order from CFS sale had a kit that wasn't truly the condition presented on the website, and shipping it back was gonna be about $25-30 so i bought a t-shirt frame and tried this. Frame was smaller than I thought, really hard to fit a M into.

That looks nice!

WHOA that cobi jones, NICE! all the old MLS kits are appreciated, there were some gems back then. I need to post up my DCU collection sometime

Wanted to know something. Is it possible to find out the measurements of this embroidery? Wanted to do it in my France jersey, but have no clue about the real measurements.

yea some of the "smaller" clubs don't wear "authentics" on the pitch

Haha yes we know, clubs such as Dynamo Kyiv, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, trabzonspor, Club Brugge, Valencia, Terek Grozny, vorskla poltava, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl, etc. some depend on season.

And some clubs only sell authentics to the public such as Shakhtar.

That Galaxy collection :wow:

My DCU collection will be there one day :pimp:

Hopefully one day we get a Euro legend to come over so I can get a shirt. *Cough Cough* ROONEY.... BASTIAN *Cough Cough*

Back
Top Bottom