Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Recent cops:

That material is called Lextra or Senscillia, I'm not sure if they're the same thing.
From what I know, until 2008 or 2009, it was Lextra, but years later, they changed the name to Sporting ID. SensCilia is the name of the material.

Last edited:
Hi guys, first time posting here.

I just bought this printing from this guy and had it transfered into my kit. The printer guy only pressed the kit in the machine for only 3-4 seconds, instead of 12 seconds as recommended by the brand. The printing adheres well in my opinion, but should I take it to the soccer shop to have it pressed again, just to make sure ?

Btw, is this printing legit ? I read quite a bit through the thread, and no one mentions about this brands.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-16-B...952456?hash=item3d23392448:g:AtMAAOSwMORW8ADz

Much appriciated for your advice, friends :smile:

Hi guys, first time posting here !
I bought this printing from ebay, and had it transfered at my local shop. The printer guy only pressed it for about 3 seconds, instead of 12 as recommended by thư brand. The printing adheres quite nicely, but should i take it to another shop and have it pressed again, to make sure its durable enough ?

Btw, is this printing legit guys ?

Much appreciated for your advices :smile:

Hi guys, first time posting here !
I bought this printing from ebay, and had it transfered at my local shop. The printer guy only pressed it for about 3 seconds, instead of 12 as recommended by thư brand. The printing adheres quite nicely, but should i take it to another shop and have it pressed again, to make sure its durable enough ?

Btw, is this printing legit guys ?

Much appreciated for your advices :smile:

I'm no expert but it looks good to me, which ebay seller did you get it from? The Bayern ones are dekographics so based on the transfer instructions I'd say yes.

Thanks, man. I got it from world-class-finish on ebay for 13GBP. 

The printing on my shirt is still nice after 2 hand-washs. Is there any chance that having it pressed again (by a heat transfer machine) will mess it up somehow ?
Just my favorite player (Robben) and my first soccer jersey, so i'm kinda nervous xD.
Edit: i attached the picture :smile:

Last edited:
This question might have already been asked, but I was wondering if you guys have ever bought any Score Draw products. I was looking to buy a retro shirt from them. I wasnt sure about how they fit. Are they bigger? Or tighter? 

Last edited:
With Black Friday coming soon, will any sites run any promotions like free name set on order ? Thinking about getting a Robben home 2016, loving that orange tone :smile:

Anybody selling their Juve jerseys? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Also, where can I get Portugal's away euro jersey for less than retail? Thanks!

Anybody selling their Juve jerseys? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Also, where can I get Portugal's away euro jersey for less than retail? Thanks!
I'm selling my 11/12 Home kit, with Pirlo printing and Serie A patch. It's size S.

Not sure if it interests you or someone else, but I'll give it a try 
smile.gif

Thanks, man. I got it from world-class-finish on ebay for 13GBP. 

The printing on my shirt is still nice after 2 hand-washs. Is there any chance that having it pressed again (by a heat transfer machine) will mess it up somehow ?
Just my favorite player (Robben) and my first soccer jersey, so i'm kinda nervous xD.
Edit: i attached the picture
smile.gif
If it's not peeling, it won't make a difference if you heatpress it again or not. Personally, I would just keep as it is.

Last edited:
anybody ever tried pressing name kits using just a flat iron? any tips?
I usually apply my namesets with iron. The biggest challenge is the alignment. Once you find good one, use some masking tape to keep the nameset where it is, turn the iron at three dots, cover it with a cloth and be careful not to iron on top of the tapes (otherwise, the glue will melt to the shirt).

It might not stick well at first, so if that happens, just iron the area inside out until the nameset finally stick.

I'm selling my 11/12 Home kit, with Pirlo printing and Serie A patch. It's size S.

Not sure if it interests you or someone else, but I'll give it a try :smile:

Unfortunately, I'm a large. Thanks anyways! :D

i never owned a pair of soccer shorts before but thinking about copping a Real Madrid one. I have no idea what the length would be like. It would be mostly to chill around the crib and wear to the gym. I'm wondering if they'd be too short or if the length would be fine. Anyone know what the inseam usually is?

i never owned a pair of soccer shorts before but thinking about copping a Real Madrid one. I have no idea what the length would be like. It would be mostly to chill around the crib and wear to the gym. I'm wondering if they'd be too short or if the length would be fine. Anyone know what the inseam usually is?

I got last year's Barca for pretty cheap at a factory store. I wear them to chill or when I actually play soccer, not the gym though.

I think they're like a 7 or 8 inch inseam

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is for a size L. I don't know how Adidas does things.

Last edited:
Blank Nike soccer jersey on clearance if y'all want to customize into NT jersey. Same look as this version of the Chanel.

e1944c01_535924_10205619160911473_6168180488057610278_n_grande.jpeg

anybody ever tried pressing name kits using just a flat iron? any tips?
It's a trial and error really, so maybe I'd suggest that you start with your least favourite kit. First, you'll need an ironing pad/mat. Then you'll want something to cover the nameset with before you iron on it. Teflon sheet works best, but I use a piece of mahjong paper and it still works fine.

Place the ironing mat inside the jersey and lay everything on the floor. After you're happy with the alignment of the nameset, cover it with the paper/fabric of your choice. I normally start from the centre of the nameset before moving the iron towards the edges. Firm pressure and most importantly, keep the iron moving at all times. Too much pressure or too long on one spot might cause the colour of the jersey to run onto the nameset. Red coloured jerseys are the worst, so take note of that. Most namesets should be peeled off after it cools, although there are some hot peel ones. Do check the instructions that comes with it.

Here's a pic to give you an idea of the setup:

I usually apply my namesets with iron. The biggest challenge is the alignment. Once you find good one, use some masking tape to keep the nameset where it is, turn the iron at three dots, cover it with a cloth and be careful not to iron on top of the tapes (otherwise, the glue will melt to the shirt).

It might not stick well at first, so if that happens, just iron the area inside out until the nameset finally stick.
I usually start with two dots and then gradually move it up to three. Some irons get really hot at three dots, bubbles might start to appear on the namesets.

Last edited:
What going on guys...Need a little help, looking for a M 2015/16 White Emre Can Liverpool jersey for my cousin having a hard time finding a real one online. Would appreciate it if anyone knew of any stores or websites with any in stock. Would settle for a red one also.

I usually start with two dots and then gradually move it up to three. Some irons get really hot at three dots, bubbles might start to appear on the namesets.
That's true. I had some problems with some namesets at three dots, however, they are minority. It mostly happens with Adidas font.

You can start at two dots just for safety, but most namesets only glue it at three dots.

Back
Top Bottom