Official Soccer Jersey Thread

that Derby county is fiyah, it's just that the sponsor ruins it IMO. Where did you get the Euro 2016 patch for that Ireland kit?
It was an add on option when buying from the FAI shop.
damn it, got a Spain kit that I wanna put patches on. But at the same time they didn't do anything during Euro 2016 and a local shop doesn't have the patch, just the 'UEFA respect' jawn

165 $, yeah, pretty much the same as French pricing (140€)... way too expensive for something so light you could tear it apart when just stucking it in a door or something...

Well, it's been tested with the Adizero shirts already... :rolleyes

this is why I don't understand their ridiculous cost, you're paying a significant markup for thinner and less material that you could easily rip if you poke your finger thru it

A few more pickups.

The holy grail. Filthy.
sick.gif

The Pirelli sponsor on the side is a sick touch.

Gotta find a Figo nameset.
smokin.gif
That Inter away centenary kit is a superb addition. Mine is SS, will put Cambiasso nameset.

Have the home centenary as well, I'm finishing applying Materazzi's nameset and Pirelli mandarin logo.

That Inter away centenary kit is a superb addition. Mine is SS, will put Cambiasso nameset.

Have the home centenary as well, I'm finishing applying Materazzi's nameset and Pirelli mandarin logo.
Sold mine a while back. Long sleeve ...Regretting it now after seeing the pics lol.

That's a sick little collection. I went after that Kith jersey but they were sold out with the quickness. I was walking a patient at the hospital, 91 year old lady, and she took FOREVER to walk 30'. As soon as she sat down I rushed to my phone and I was only able to get the shorts. I guess I'm gonna have to pay resell.
ur a PT?

tich tich post the whole collection

I must find the time to take all the pictures... not easy... but here are some of my favourite :

Yokohama F.Marinos 2012

Gamba Osaka 2005

Gamba Osaka 2002

Ventforêt Kofu 2006

Sanfrecce Hiroshima 2011

Urawa Red Diamonds 2003

FC Tokyo 2005

Yokohama FC 2007

JEF United Chiba 2012

Oita Trinita 2003

Sagan Tosu 2007

Kyoto Sanga FC 2007

Avispa Fukuoka 2011

Albirex Niigata 2008

Shonan Bellmare 2003

Vegalta Sendai 2003 & 2012

Omiya Ardija 2011

And my all time favourite Shimizu S-Pulse 2002

exceptional collection my dude. in this thread we almost get no J League or anything from the Far East part of the world. I do remember looking at some purple team (you've shown me Hiroshima) that has some crazy dope jerseys. plus their fans are so dedicated with the crowds looking dope.

The crowds are amazing indeed, singing from the start to the end of the game, and even after ! Giant flags, colorful stands. It's impressive. I'm going to the Nihondaira stadium (Shimizu's) for the first time in April 2018, I can't wait !

I made a website about Shimizu's uniform history, if that interests you : https://t.co/oCtdg7fRf9

About Hiroshima, they had some good looking shirts when Mizuno was making them. They became a bit crazy when Nike took over in 2011, but in the recent years they've been just standard, with purple color.

Actually, even if Adidas supplies the Japan national team, they completely let J.League teams down, giving them teamwear uniforms since 2015. It's a shame. Other brands are way more creative with the J.League.

Slowed down a lot with my kit purchasing, but these were my wrest pickups.

United 16/17 Home Adizero with EFL Cup Final match details/badges

United 16/17 Away Climacool with Europa League Final match details/badges

I also have a couple more United kits from this past season, but I still need to complete them.

So sick @FLiP SeNsAyShUn  Patches and Match Details look incredible 
smokin.gif

Just got my Ibra and Herrera done Monday ( Great minds think alike) ...

Copped this name set when the season started only to see this 
mean.gif

So adjusted...

Took forever to find this name set and get it to fit...
Had the same problem when I wanted to make Agüero and Yaya Man City shirts. I wear size S, so the player size nameblock was too large to fit on the shirt. The solution was to buy replica size letters (also bought numbers too), although, they are hard to find.

Sold mine a while back. Long sleeve ...Regretting it now after seeing the pics lol.
At least, you made money with yours. I had the home version and made the stupidity of donating it, just because the nameset was destroyed :frown:

Could've just sent it to be restored, but didn't know a reliable place to do it like I know today.

Last edited:
Slowed down a lot with my kit purchasing, but these were my wrest pickups.

United 16/17 Home Adizero with EFL Cup Final match details/badges

United 16/17 Away Climacool with Europa League Final match details/badges

I also have a couple more United kits from this past season, but I still need to complete them.

Where did you get the CL final jersey with match details?

The crowds are amazing indeed, singing from the start to the end of the game, and even after ! Giant flags, colorful stands. It's impressive. I'm going to the Nihondaira stadium (Shimizu's) for the first time in April 2018, I can't wait !

I made a website about Shimizu's uniform history, if that interests you : https://t.co/oCtdg7fRf9

About Hiroshima, they had some good looking shirts when Mizuno was making them. They became a bit crazy when Nike took over in 2011, but in the recent years they've been just standard, with purple color.

Actually, even if Adidas supplies the Japan national team, they completely let J.League teams down, giving them teamwear uniforms since 2015. It's a shame. Other brands are way more creative with the J.League.
Very dope post man. I wish I could rep you more, especially for the website

Had the same problem when I wanted to make Agüero and Yaya Man City shirts. I wear size S, so the player size nameblock was too large to fit on the shirt. The solution was to buy replica size letters (also bought numbers too), although, they are hard to find.
Yeah, I saw that was an option for the Ibrahimovic but I wasn't feeling the smaller letters on adult jerseys.  Theres also the option to buy loose letters and line it up yourself which is what I did for the Ander Herrera.  But that probably wasn't possible for those City kits since their name sets are horizontal and not curved.
Thanks @Luka Modric, great minds indeed haha. What size do you wear? I would think the namesets fit all the sizes, but looks like I'm wrong.
S in replica, M in authentic.  The Ibrahimovic won't fit on a small or medium replica, barely fit it on a large.  

Finally finished my Inter home centenary kit. Had some problems, cause when I took the shirt to a laundry store to remove the standard Pirelli logo (it was cracked, so needed to be replaced), they screwed up and left some black stains on the area. So decided to apply the mandarin logo.

Next task is to finish the away jersey.

The other shirt is a Italy usual replica. Wanted the player's version, but it was too expensive. Anyway, I liked the design and I'm a Bonucci fan, so chose his nameset.

This whole lot 20 bucks on one of those online yard sale sites. 5 jerseys and the barca warm up jacket. Bonus was the man United was a van Persie. Photo listed did not show the backs of the jerseys. Also included an updated photo of my jersey rack mine and my kids on one rack

Back
Top Bottom