Official Soccer Jersey Thread

1334x1000.jpeg.1c5f80f40ebd4abdb9e6e9157971114b.large

recent pick ups

shoutout to ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario

Last edited:
This whole lot 20 bucks on one of those online yard sale sites. 5 jerseys and the barca warm up jacket. Bonus was the man United was a van Persie. Photo listed did not show the backs of the jerseys. Also included an updated photo of my jersey rack mine and my kids on one rack

How rare is that Van Persie Man U jersey?

I seen a bomb pop USA player issue at Marshall's today, they wanted $50 for it. It's a size medium, If anybody wants it I'll try and go get it tomorrow.

I am! I actually won the Dress4MLS at the beginning of the season and they are flying us to Chicago for the all star game haha

Congrats man. That's awesome.

Authentic all star jersey is only available at the game. When more details come out about the release and you wouldn't mind picking one up for me, I might have to hit you with a pm for more details.

I am! I actually won the Dress4MLS at the beginning of the season and they are flying us to Chicago for the all star game haha

That sounds awesome! I'll be there as well, was going to wear a Ronnie kit with their last CWC patches but seeing as he likely won't even be there, will likely be in either USA home from last summer or an SKC kit.

Congrats man. That's awesome.

Authentic all star jersey is only available at the game. When more details come out about the release and you wouldn't mind picking one up for me, I might have to hit you with a pm for more details.

Yeah man. Happy to help you out! Shoot me a DM. Is that for sure on the authentic? Where did you hear that?

That sounds awesome! I'll be there as well, was going to wear a Ronnie kit with their last CWC patches but seeing as he likely won't even be there, will likely be in either USA home from last summer or an SKC kit.
Sweet! I'll be rocking a NYCFC or All Star jersey for sure.

Official news release by MLS said replica versions would be available online. Authentic would be limited edition and only available at the all star game.
I'm new to MLS. Do they usually sell them with player namesets or only blanks? Really need an Almirón all star jersey.

Official news release by MLS said replica versions would be available online. Authentic would be limited edition and only available at the all star game.
I'm new to MLS. Do they usually sell them with player namesets or only blanks? Really need an Almirón all star jersey.

Oh interesting. I swear they used to sell the authentics online as well as player versions. I suspect that those will come out when the roster is announced.

Oh interesting. I swear they used to sell the authentics online as well as player versions. I suspect that those will come out when the roster is announced.

Last couple years with the NBA all star game, adidas has done limited edition boxed sets of only certain players and sizes. Guess with their NBA contract dead, they may be bringing the practice to MLS.

Back
Top Bottom