Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Not actually in Atlanta. Like two plus hours out. Drive is so worth it though. Games have been great. Never heard of Lloyd's. They have a lot in stock? Are they worth checking out next time I'm in Atlanta?

Llyod's is nice. They've got ATL UTD stuff along with most of the big teams in Europe. The only problem is they're in John's Creek so that's about an hour from me and kind of a ***** to get to.

[thread="290755"]do nike and adidas shorts fit the same?[/thread]
[thread="290755"]how do nike football shorts compare to their other shorts?[/thread]
I have a few shorts from both brands and they fit the same. If you're between a size 30-32 waist, go with a medium. One thing to note, is that Nike replica shorts have an inner liner.(those built in briefs seen on swim trunks)

I'm really trying hard to resist paying full price for that USA gold cup jersey... it's the best Nike has put out in a while.

I have a few shorts from both brands and they fit the same. If you're between a size 30-32 waist, go with a medium. One thing to note, is that Nike replica shorts have an inner liner.(those built in briefs seen on swim trunks)

I'd say they fit TTS as mentioned. I have decent sized quads so the medium is a little snug but not too bad. I actually played indoor in them the other day with no problems. I do hate the underwear thing as I've played soccer most of my life and never had this. I almost considered cutting it out. Other than that they're pretty nice.

XL and L sold out because it's sizing most people can wear due to it being authentic/match. I see S and M still available, those would be a super tight fit :lol:

Last edited:
XL and L sold out because it's sizing most people can wear due to it being authentic/match. I see S and M still available, those would be a super tight fit :lol:

this year's vapor match kits don't fit much slimmer than the replica versions. no need to size up in these. only the player issue version fits narrow like previous years

this year's vapor match kits don't fit much slimmer than the replica versions. no need to size up in these. only the player issue version fits narrow like previous years

I really wish the Nike stores carried the vapor match shirts rather than just the $90 fan shirts

You literally have to just shoot your shot and hope the fit is consistent when ordering online.

Last edited:
new chelsea kit isn't much to look at, but feels much nicer to wear than recent adidas ones. I like it

Just copped that USA Gold Cup kit for 90 bucks from the plug. :smokin

Will post pics once it arrives.

Last edited:

huh? I'm confused, I thought vapor match kits are the same thing as player issue.

Went and got myself my favorite shirts from my favorite clubs for the birthday. Very satisfied with my decision

Now I just need a Donnarumma nameset and an Ibra or Verratti nameset to complete these.

The juventus prematch player issue top is stupid sick and pretty rare. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom